Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eats, Shoots and Leaves. My engineer friend said it rebuilt his grammar. I come from a family of editors so I always run questionable stuff by them.

Ehh its a case by case basis. My dad has been an engineer for almost 40 years and he stil writes in broken English from time to time. Granted my parents are both immigrants but still

New pieces saw some requests for fit.
Here is Liberty camp and Track crew (unshown in look book)
Note: Super high quality on crew... Pockets, material, perfect for Bay Area and Tahoe fit is excellent really happy with the piece.

Finally got to open my ceramic tray. That's all I ordered. Got the **** sticker, red bogo and sticky notes!

Feel bad for dudes who get none with their $200+ orders.

Supreme doesn't want my money this year.

I was waiting for them to drop their TNF jacket this year but if its going to look like the picture, I will pass and go with a Canada goose X concept jacket.

Whatever happened to simple designs SMH

All of the Supreme x TNF pics have been fakes/photoshops so far. Renderings if you will.

Saw the crew in person today in the store, felt like really heavy material.

Ended up buying a navy wool camp cap and a grey cherry beanie. The beanie wasn't on the floor, you had to ask for it. Pretty sure they had grey and navy left. Wool camp cap feels like really good quality, might grab one of the other colors too.

Saw the crew in person today in the store, felt like really heavy material.

Ended up buying a navy wool camp cap and a grey cherry beanie. The beanie wasn't on the floor, you had to ask for it. Pretty sure they had grey and navy left. Wool camp cap feels like really good quality, might grab one of the other colors too.
Which sup location?

Did the cherry beanie already drop or do I have to find one on ebay?

It dropped, didn't sell out online, and got yanked the week they put up the Cherry sweater. If you have someone that can proxy you a pickup from the stores, it sounds like they still have them in the shops.

got the track crew neck in

so nice, the material ,the fit

super stoked to wear it when it gets cold 
nthat.gif

dont sleep on this junt

Competition shirt came in friday, and actually exceeded my expectations. It has a much heavier weight to it than I imagined. It is Much heavier than Psycho tee, and also thicker than this seasons pocket tees, but not quite sweatshirt thick. Ideal layering piece for sure. I feel like the definite minority being so content with the season so far. Yeah theres plenty of whack stuff, but I've been able to easily cop everything I've wanted, and have been quite satisfied with it. To each his own though!

Kinda worried. There is a little stain on my white rocket tee. Is the best way to get out just to wash it? Dry Clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom