Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
no stickers though...
tired.gif

So I normally have all of my UPS shipments held at will call through UPS My Choice, but my latest package from Supreme didn't have that option online. I chatted with a UPS rep and they said that the sender has removed that option and only allows packages to be sent to the original address. FYI for those who also have their packages held at will call.

So I normally have all of my UPS shipments held at will call through UPS My Choice, but my latest package from Supreme didn't have that option online. I chatted with a UPS rep and they said that the sender has removed that option and only allows packages to be sent to the original address. FYI for those who also have their packages held at will call.

Last edited:

Does anyone know why such a rule exist with Supremes website? I ran into the same issue a few months ago when someone was trying to purchase me a gift from out of state.

Copped decks, Black Wool Box Logo Camp, Box Logo Tray, Everlast Hand Grips, Helios Mug.
The Crewnecks were sold out in the colors I wanted. So No Dice. And I'll pick up the Hockey Jersey on Sunday from SUPLA.

I'm slooowly getting all the accessories

I coulda' swore the Varsity was sold out in Blue this morning, Whoever bought that for $368 is balling for real. I would like to buy that but I will wait until the sale to see if it comes up.

You always got to buy the decks, and the Black Box Logo CAMPS... CUM ON NOW!!!

Been like this for me since day 1.

Does anyone know why such a rule exist with Supremes website? I ran into the same issue a few months ago when someone was trying to purchase me a gift from out of state.

Your guess is as good as mine. They have a lot of odd "rules" for their webstore. Like the 1 item per style rule. Why can't I buy more than 1 color of an item? Especially for an item that's just sitting there. What if I happen to have a roommate that also wanted to order the same item that I already ordered.

/endrant

Your guess is as good as mine. They have a lot of odd "rules" for their webstore. Like the 1 item per style rule. Why can't I buy more than 1 color of an item? Especially for an item that's just sitting there. What if I happen to have a roommate that also wanted to order the same item that I already ordered.

/endrant
Supply and Demand but also to prevent people from purchasing tons of one item. While forcing them to come into the store to purchase the more than one style. The market is too big to not have some of their odd rules.

But I feel you on the items that are just sitting. More of the if its not broke dont fix it and more of it Supreme way of buying

These are still available...I managed to get two(one black one white) somehow .

I wouldn't sleep on it if your looking for a good thick winter shirt . Its basically sweat pant material in a shirt.. super comfortable (just in case someone was wondering)

and it fits true to size

Last edited:

Its to limit kids reselling. They even say on their site in faq somewhere how buying to resell on third party sites or something is against the rules lol.

I wouldn't sleep on it if your looking for a good thick winter shirt . Its basically sweat pant material in a shirt.. super comfortable (just in case someone was wondering)

and it fits true to size
not really, mine is a dress on me

Got Satin Twill Today, very nice quality wise

Just purchase the Dark Pink pocket tee with the bottle opener. The Oliver one showed in stock but sold out when you try to add to cart......so money saved then.

Wow. Close to everything is still available from this morning. I thought the hoodies would sell out at the very least.

not really, mine is a dress on me

Got Satin Twill Today, very nice quality wise

Yea I originally got an XL (knowing that Im a L ,thought id be safe than sorry ) but ended up returning it because like you said it was a dress , think that's why the system ended up letting me order two somehow.

and it fits true to size
I got the desert camo and that thing is SCRATCHY as hell. I got the same style shirt for F/W2013 (I believe) the Knowledge Reigns one, and it is way more comfy but same material. Did I just get a dud?

Anybody know if the white tartan flannel is still in stock at the LA or NY stores in a SZ medium? i kinda slept on it 
mean.gif

I got the desert camo and that thing is SCRATCHY as hell. I got the same style shirt for F/W2013 (I believe) the Knowledge Reigns one, and it is way more comfy but same material. Did I just get a dud?

I found my desert camp pocket tee to fit perfect and feels great, a little too thick for normal wear at the moment, I'd be sweating within minutes if I wore it outside, but I think I'm going to enjoy wearing it this fall.

I found my desert camp pocket tee to fit perfect and feels great, a little too thick for normal wear at the moment, I'd be sweating within minutes if I wore it outside, but I think I'm going to enjoy wearing it this fall.
Hmmm... must have gotten a dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom