Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been happening to you,

when i get to the checkout page, all my info is already there except for credit card

Similar style of Timbs were the shoe to own when I was in highschool, I never rocked em though. I'm indifferent.

Yeah mid to late 90s for me, the style started switching from the work boot to something like this. I had a pair that I wore on the few cold days we had each year. They were around until just about 3 years ago before I finally got rid of them

Similar style of Timbs were the shoe to own when I was in highschool, I never rocked em though. I'm indifferent.

Had a pair of baby blue suede field boots 03/04........................ *hangs head in shame*

*edit it was these

Last edited:
When I was in middle school back in '98, me and every D Boy I knew had a pair of the beef and broccoli field joints.

I always liked the comfort of them. They're light and durable. Very underrated. I'll try aiming for the wheat ones this time around.

Had these back in the day

And of course the wheat/silver and black/black. Actually I showed up to my friends spot in some black/black field boots last year and he clowned me :lol:

Don't get the hate for field boots :lol: the standard 6" (pause) and the field boots were staples when I was growing up (Northeast)

Had a pair of beef and broccolis just 2 years ago, some of the most uncomfortable boots I've ever owned. No cushioning, incredibly stiff, and the toe box is at an awkward unbendable angle. Not mad since I got them for the low, but wouldn't cop another pair. Too bad since I'm a fan of how the model itself looks, but colors are meh anyways

When I was in middle school back in '98, me and every D Boy I knew had a pair of the beef and broccoli field joints.

I always liked the comfort of them. They're light and durable. Very underrated. I'll try aiming for the wheat ones this time around.

Repped for beef and brocs.
In Tampa, FL was talking about them the other day people looked at me like I was crazy guess it's an up north thing
But that and wheats where always the rotation

Yea i had all blacks, wheats and Beef n Brocs. Thought I was stuntin with the baby blue joints with the navy/baby blue sweat suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom