Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the satin pullover but can't be rocking stuff with curse words on em

Why not?

College, living in suburban areas lol.

Serious question. How warm you think that Satin Pullover will be? That will be a deal breaker for me. If I have to layer up with a sweater thats cool. But if its just a fall light weight jacket thats thin, its a pass.

I have a shirt from a local sk8shop that says fu all in circle (spelled out by the way) I wore it to Hawaii and my girl kept giving stuff for it since I wore it out to look at the sunset and all these families with kids were standing behind me lol. Some parents just looked at me with a disgusted look lol.

Edit- wait so no lantern? Was hoping to pick one up and some costers or Hanes tees :frown:

Last edited:
Actually the "F The Rest isn't that noticeable"

If it drops on the lower end of the predicted price, ill cop. I need a good rain coat. Yall think this will be cool for the rain

The long sleeves.
Actually the "F The Rest isn't that noticeable"

If it drops on the lower end of the predicted price, ill cop. I need a good rain coat. Yall think this will be cool for the rain

Not a good jacket for rain at all.

The Hi Vis Taped Seam is incredible for the rain.

Im 6'2 and fit a large in my F1 from last season. but Med on t shirts. Any suggestions on sizing for the satin pullover? M or L

Anyone grab the Army shirt? I can go between a L and XL in tees. Comparing the measurements to my other button ups the sizing seems weird - wide fit with short sleeves. Chest measurement on my L button up shirts actually matches a M. 

I heard satin twill could be in the $268 range instead of the $168-$188 like I thought. If thats true im sadly going to have to pass.. but i'll still try for a liberty camp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom