Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Brother hit on instore and didn’t reply until just now 😭💔

he would have ooped everything smh. Know he works tough though so can’t be mad.

I’ve never been selected. Is he really f****ed for barely replying? Throw your boy a hope bone 😪

Anyone else get this?
067623E5-07F4-4D92-BA44-1D94BD26CD81.jpeg

I had someone hack my stockx account and they also used the same payment method to buy a gucci bag and didn't change the address either. When I called my bank, the CS rep was like ".... but this is being shipped to you.."

The weird thing is the guy didn’t change the shipping address from mine to his, maybe he was just testing the water or just stupid.
I had someone hack my stockx account and they also used the same payment method to buy a gucci bag and didn't change the address either. When I called my bank, the CS rep was like ".... but this is being shipped to you.."
Im about to "hack" my own account and wait till after it arrives to complain LOL

Appreciate you keeping it real. A bummer. Just hope he’s not banned cause so far I never get texts and he most definitely does.
From what I can tell, there’s really no rhyme or reason to how/why Supreme does things. I’ve not been selected for in-store releases lots of time but last week was the first time I’ve gotten the “not selected” text. 🤷🏻‍♂️..but come Thursday morning...
535CEB4B-99EB-4F0F-A87E-E23432F56F16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom