Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that got the moka, did it come with surface scratches/flaws?

Mine doesn’t seem to have any.

Made a pot this morning with a little Italian creme and it came out so perfect :pimp: thing is perfect sized for a casual weekend morning to split between my girl and I.

looks legit to me :pimp:
3569D062-D7A5-4178-BAD9-1B1B7DE306FC.jpeg

Mine doesn’t seem to have any.

Made a pot this morning with a little Italian creme and it came out so perfect :pimp: thing is perfect sized for a casual weekend morning to split between my girl and I.
Nice.
On stockx it says, “Due to the nature of this product, small surface scratches and/or flaws may exist.”
I wonder why it would say that if it already comes boxed

Nice.
On stockx it says, “Due to the nature of this product, small surface scratches and/or flaws may exist.”
I wonder why it would say that if it already comes boxed
When I received mine the cover of the Moka box was opened. And the part where it pours made a small hole inside the box. I think I remember another member posted a pic of his moka box being opened and it also punched a hole through the box. So I guess there’s a possibility of the Moka Express to come out of the box and bounce around inside during shipping causing minor scratches or dents. But mine is flawless. Stockx is stating that to cover their *** so buyers can’t return it.

When I received mine the cover of the Moka box was opened. And the part where it pours made a small hole inside the box. I think I remember another member posted a pic of his moka box being opened and it also punched a hole through the box. So I guess there’s a possibility of the Moka Express to come out of the box and bounce around inside during shipping causing minor scratches or dents. But mine is flawless. Stockx is stating that to cover their *** so buyers can’t return it.
No doubt. Thanks bro

Anyone have any word if Sup will be doing in store sale for left over items ?
I'd like to get that backpack tote bag that came out and never sold out ....StockX going for around $170 but I don't know if I love it that much...would def love it for around $130

Anyone have any word if Sup will be doing in store sale for left over items ?
I'd like to get that backpack tote bag that came out and never sold out ....StockX going for around $170 but I don't know if I love it that much...would def love it for around $130
bags usually dont get discounted during their sales

I’m no Supreme vet but I thought overall SS19 was solid. Sure there were a few weeks that were weak towards the end, but man we need at least a few weeks like that to appreciate/afford the good weeks.

Stone Island collab was all nice, JPG collab was fire, Swarovski was cool, Grand Prix stuff was cool, Nike collab was hot, I personally liked the rhinestone basketball kit, Castelli, etc. Plus accessories came correct imo, bandaids, directors chair, Moka Express, pool cue, hammock, and both the drum set & Cupid were dope even if unobtainable.

Season to me was lacking. Rumored collabs and photo tees we end up not getting is typical Supreme but lookbook items going ghost is off. Not like it mattered, I struck out damn near on everything manual and had to go the resell route.

Can’t wait to do it again for F/W ‘19 :nthat:

In-store sale has started in London.

Some really good stuff, paid 80£ for a Apple hoodie. Loads of items though (not only SS19), pretty sure the stock will rotate for couple of days/weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom