Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use the same card it'll flag as already purchased. If you use a different card with a jigg in the name and address theres no way that should happen. I ordered two of the same leopard boxers in diff sizes and two of the same shirt yesterday so it can be done. This was to the same address but only changing small things in my name and addy. Card was diff.

Gonna try a different card, the name and address variations aren’t working for me

Was the email the same?

I’ve changed up the emails

has anyone ever sold something from week 1 on stockx and the item wasnt delivered in time for you to ship out? I sold something yesterday and have until March 13 to ship it but if it comes after that can I show stockx the tracking or am I screwed?

One of the reasons why Supreme moved the drop to the Monday was to give their warehouse extra time to pack and ship out. Unless you live in Alaska or something, that should be more than plenty of time to receive and ship to StockX.

But if you don't get it in time, there's a reason why it's been said many times before: Don't sell until you have the item in hand.

One of the reasons why Supreme moved the drop to the Monday was to give their warehouse extra time to pack and ship out. Unless you live in Alaska or something, that should be more than plenty of time to receive and ship to StockX.

But if you don't get it in time, there's a reason why it's been said many times before: Don't sell until you have the item in hand.

Edit: StockX will usually give you a free pass if it's your first time as a "courtesy" but you'll have to email them since there's no phone number.

Was the email the same?
I have auto-fill with different variations of names, addresses and emails. I type my first letter of my name, "J", and all the different options show up. I have like 3 different emails, names and address variations.

Just check UPS and I think the deck is moving. Coming from NC, nothing for my other orders yet...might be slower this week with such a big drop.

Should I get L or XL for the Formula Crewneck if Im 5'11', 180lbs and about a 41'' chest?

I’m kinda diggin the knot tee in natural, but they stingin for more than the black king shirt in XL. Yikes..

No shipping for me yet.. I figured it’d be typical 2 weeks for wk 1 drop.

A4D9D833-8F55-45EA-A4C9-780DA04CA23A.jpeg
Deck was delivered super fast

Or don’t buy, if you plan to sell!

Just check UPS and I think the deck is moving. Coming from NC, nothing for my other orders yet...might be slower this week with such a big drop.

Should I get L or XL for the Formula Crewneck if Im 5'11', 180lbs and about a 41'' chest?

L. Im literally the same sz and buy L in everything.

XL. I'm 5'9", 170 lbs and a large fits me perfect
I dont think the small difference warrants going up a sz. L should fit fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted white but switched the last minute to black. Still want the white though.

Cant wait for mine to come in with the Leda and the Swan piece.

I wanted both but couldnt cop the white in time. When you get both can you take a clear pick of them both together?
Got them in store over the weekend. Will post a photo tomorrow.

Not sure if this info was posted earlier or not but a ton of restocks happened. Also Blessed DVD is back in stock as well.

I haven't gotten 1 shipping email out of the 7 carts I checked out with and I'm not trippin lol. Only things Ill kinda be salty about if they dont come are the two decks I got. I do however have two packages in my UPS app sooo things look promising lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom