Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn Sufu. i remember spending too much money on EDC cuz of that damn thread.

lotta deals to be had in the FS section too

i had a good time visiting supreme SF today. got the box logo and a couple of random items.

my slot was late at 6:15pm, which i think was the last one for the day. i had a somewhat long list of items from the previous weeks, but nearly all of it was sold out by then, but i was really glad just to be able to get the SF box logo in my size.

my friend has a saturday time, so i tried asking a couple of the staff about whether the box logo tees would last through then. although they mentioned good stock, none of them seemed to be sure about them lasting until saturday.

this was my first time for a supreme lineup, and i was expecting a big ****show because of the grand opening, but the whole thing was pretty calm and laidback. both the staff and security were surprisingly friendly and helpful, and were nothing like the stories i heard about the other locations.

really happy to have supreme here and i'm looking forward to coming again for other drops.

547ECC2B-FEEE-4944-AA57-55E10A30B0EE.jpg
4908BA24-8267-4931-8C40-FB5026412DB1.jpg

oooof that orange is fire

0AF7D7CE-91D6-4113-A789-5B0FFEEF3737.jpeg

Security said not doing fcfs today. Gonna stick around a bit just in case.

just asked some people and they said they gave out raffle tickets yesterday as time slots for today and let some people in around 6pm
Are there still people camping out or is it less or a crowd then it was yesterday

Are there still people camping out or is it less or a crowd then it was yesterday
076F32ED-8F26-41AC-AD95-9AF534718B31.jpeg

I didn’t see anyone camping out but this is the time slot line as of now. Maybe around 20 people. I’m free today so I’m gonna stick around.
Edit: An employee came up to me and asked if I have a time slot. I said no and they said all time slot today. I asked if they’re doing raffles like yesterday and they said maybe and to come back at 4pm. Security won’t let you stick around. I’m coming back at 2:30-3 just in case they try to pull a quick one.

I didn’t see anyone camping out but this is the time slot line as of now. Maybe around 20 people. I’m free today so I’m gonna stick around.
Edit: An employee came up to me and asked if I have a time slot. I said no and they said all time slot today. I asked if they’re doing raffles like yesterday and they said maybe and to come back at 4pm. Security won’t let you stick around.

there were about 30-40 of us out there without registration. manager told us to check back later

Edit: An employee came up to me and asked if I have a time slot. I said no and they said all time slot today. I asked if they’re doing raffles like yesterday and they said maybe and to come back at 4pm. Security won’t let you stick around.

there were about 30-40 of us out there without registration. manager told us to check back later

I just asked the dude with the beard if they got enough bogo, he said he’s not the stock guy so he doesn’t know. I don’t believe him

I got here at 9:50, surprised I didn’t see you.
Goal for today is to get that opening tee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom