Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea if they still had jerseys? I always wanna kick myself for buying online when I could buy online and save on shipping
They had sizes left in both colors

these crews are really nice... Theey're on bogo levels X3 since theres bogos all over them

:rofl:

giphy (4).gif

They had sizes left in both colors

these crews are really nice... Theey're on bogo levels X3 since theres bogos all over them

I’m blown away more people aren’t going nuts for the crewneck. Is it made in China or is it on a Canadian blank?

Edit: Gunner the Yeezy vulture thought he was touching a bike at #6? lmao

Last edited:
Supreme themselves never said they were selling the bike now that I think about it

We just went off went other people said

Was most likely made and intended to give to F & F to bring more hype to the brand in the first place (not like they need it)

Supreme themselves never said they were selling the bike now that I think about it

We just went off went other people said

Was most likely made and intended to give to F & F to bring more hype to the brand in the first place (not like they need it)
nah they posted it on their ig w/ a date just like everything else they sell. it's a funny rant, but my guys point is valid. i'd be mad too if i cared.

As a result of the Supreme bike accessories not being sold to the public, I hope a number of people decide to cancel Supreme. More for us, who like other items too.

:lol: "we failed you meek" thread title change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom