Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in the Lacoste collab. Would be in for a polo or button down if done correctly. Hopefully its some what tasteful so i could wear it to work :lol:

4F669C7B-67E4-49C6-B585-FE5395FEF013.jpeg

S/n: Supreme collab references of “The Velvet Underground & Nico” album era, but did a rayon for the “Loaded” cover... I don’t get why Supreme didn’t just do the 1st album. They’ve used a lot Warhol’s stuff in the past. *Shrugs*

image.jpg

4F669C7B-67E4-49C6-B585-FE5395FEF013.jpeg

S/n: Supreme collab references of “The Velvet Underground & Nico” album era, but did a rayon for the “Loaded” cover... I don’t get why Supreme didn’t just do the 1st album. They’ve used a lot Warhol’s stuff in the past. *Shrugs*

image.jpg
Was wondering the same. Maybe a licensing issue this time around?

Excited to see how this collab turns out

So far i got the black Harrington and the black nylon grid pullover from these collabs

Always was a fan of lacoste

Just got an email from my email address claiming that my account has been hacked and I need pay $750 via bitcoin in order for my “naughty videos” not to be sent out to my friends list.

I go to haveibeenpwned.com to see where my information mighty been compromised and sure enough...good ole stockx

Just got an email from my email address claiming that my account has been hacked and I need pay $750 via bitcoin in order for my “naughty videos” not to be sent out to my friends list.

I go to haveibeenpwned.com to see where my information mighty been compromised and sure enough...good ole stockx
I’ve got about 30 of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom