Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish goat will have streetwear

Oh yeah i forgot stock x has clothint watches and bags... maybe goat will implement that later or so.

ive only made purchases through goat and i havent had any problems with them, thank god.

"instant classic" is a stretch.
The motion varsity is a classic IMO especially in comparison to this. They buggin lol

Friend was hacked with $980 worth of supreme and shoes bought.
Yikes. I change my password weekly. One of my homies got burnt recently too.:smh:
Yikes! I got hacked recently but luckily they didnt get to purchase anything before I caught it. I should just teach stockx a lesson and cop like 4 pairs of Travis highs and claim fraud......

joking but kinda srs LOL

9A93A39D-9655-444F-A26A-F10FAAC5A83D.jpeg

Three bear sweaters, all 3 look different lol

Finally got a banner sticker with my chenille tee. I’m even more impressed with this shirt in person. Was gonna cop another one today but adulting sucks

nigo has stussy pieces that james jebbia sold him before he started supreme... a true OG and pioneer

this guy's interview style is cringeworthy. why explain what something is then have the interviewee do the same? if you dont have a pair of Adidas campus, go get a pair.

Friend was hacked with $980 worth of supreme and shoes bought.

and they shipped the shoes? I'd imagine it'd be pretty quick to catch on since the turnaround for a purchase is at about 2 weeks.

I've been getting a bunch of emails of old accounts saying my password has been changed, ever since the stockx breach. Like people changing my spam GMAIL accounts and trying to log on to my EA Sports account lol. I changed the password manually after receiving those emails and I'm still getting hacked. This StockX breach is hitting a lot harder than other companies that I've held an account in that also got breached

Last edited:
and they shipped the shoes? I'd imagine it'd be pretty quick to catch on since the turnaround for a purchase is at about 2 weeks.

I've been getting a bunch of old accounts saying my password has been changed, ever since the stockx breach. Like people changing my spam GMAIL accounts and trying to log on to my EA Sports account lol. I changed the password manually after receiving those emails and I'm still getting hacked. This StockX breach is hitting a lot harder than other companies that I've held an account in that also got breached
He caught it on time. I literally changed my password like 4 times because I'm not tryna get hacked lol.

Even if the fraud is caught before the shoes even arrive to stockx the money is taken from the person and takes a while to recover usually. Im glad that I mostly use my Chase card and they'll give me my money back the same day usually is something isnt right. They'll go through the investigation after I'm taken care of which is dope.

He caught it on time. I literally changed my password like 4 times because I'm not tryna get hacked lol.

yeah I've actually seen at least a handful of stories of people getting attempted charges from people buying on their stockx accounts. I'm not sure if I seen a single successful one tho. It just takes too long because you gotta wait till the seller ships, then few days for delivery to stockx, then few days for delivery to buyer. By then I would've already seen the suspicious charges. I wonder how stockx is handling all this, because if it had happened to me, theres no doubt I'm getting my money back but StockX better give me something for the trouble.

yeah I've actually seen at least a handful of stories of people getting attempted charges from people buying on their stockx accounts. I'm not sure if I seen a single successful one tho. It just takes too long because you gotta wait till the seller ships, then few days for delivery to stockx, then few days for delivery to buyer. By then I would've already seen the suspicious charges. I wonder how stockx is handling all this, because if it had happened to me, theres no doubt I'm getting my money back but StockX better give me something for the trouble.
I just emailed them the other day about the hack that happened to me, luckily nothing went through but there was an attempt. Of course they havent responded but I want something out of this occurrence/inconvenience.

I've actually seen a lot of people close their stockx account. But still, it's too little too late for that. Our info is already on the dark web for people to use.

Guess I won't be buying anything from stockx thanks to their tax and data breach. I might have to put a dummy card on my account just incase.

Its sucks, and someone egged me for asking if people are still willing to use stockx despite the breach and people getting hacked

yall gotta use passwords with special characters @#$%%^^(( and write/type it down. Its what I do and havent been hacked. Not saying getting hacked would be impossible, but that password cracking algorithm bot prolly take like years to solve :lol: imo.

I've changed my stockx password like 3 times, its getting to the point that I don't even remember it if I were to type it out. Maybe I shouldn't use autofill anymore :lol:

at first I didn't think it'd be that serious. I mean I think I've been part of like 2-3 data breaches but usually nothing ever happens. But I'm seeing a surge in fraud purchases lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom