Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused - that shows it as the "Buying" section, but it's clearly a "Selling" listing (ask/payout)...

I saw that on mine the other day and got confused as well but hes buying, it's charging him shipping and no payment processing. Not sure why Stockx has it labeled as payout when your buying.

A62200CA-C68C-499A-ACDD-F83C37994372.jpeg

Broke out the Silver Dunks for the Gym
Today

Trying to find these sweatpants from last year in a size large but I can’t find them anywhere
Is there anywhere besides StockX, eBay, and Grailed I should be looking?

“Set In logo”
B9E7C456-F685-4A17-AEAE-8F431F8CFCD6.png

Can anyone help with sizing on these 2? I’m 6’1 185 but wouldn’t mind a more fitted feel. Usually L

Attachments

• E217BDB5-E205-4D2C-A9E3-95EC3081FBB6.jpeg
    E217BDB5-E205-4D2C-A9E3-95EC3081FBB6.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 24205651-FAE0-4430-B765-F641EDFF1F75.jpeg
    24205651-FAE0-4430-B765-F641EDFF1F75.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm confused - that shows it as the "Buying" section, but it's clearly a "Selling" listing (ask/payout)...

I saw that on mine the other day and got confused as well but hes buying, it's charging him shipping and no payment processing. Not sure why Stockx has it labeled as payout when your buying.
It’s the buying page. The person must have tried to buy but the shipping difference may have decline the form of payment. Hence why it’s trying to have an updated form of payment to complete the transaction. Only thing I can think about.

Can someone fill me in on why they cost $198.00

like ??? are these the Rolls Royce of Ping Pong Paddles??
a little surprised the table tennis set is sold out

The equivalent of the Supreme brick this season. Other things is that they'ere probably going to mad Asian cities. They play ping pong there harder than here, and willing to fork up the markup without hesitation.

I looked up that stockx scammer on facebook, its some aunty looking profile. Its probably the kid thats in the photo that used his aunts name.

In other notes, I also pickuped that TINI flashlight in red. 380 lumens is enough to nearly blind someone, and I'm content with using it for that(purely in defense).
~Lefty

I was surprised to see how small it is in person over the weekend. Looking forward to getting mine in the mail since it’s small enough to actually be usable as a keychain.

I’m afraid one bad snag on my keys and there goes $60.

I’m not $109 on my keychain rich.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom