Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have done a regular draw. Feel like I have a better chance than bots at checking out

Last edited:
I’ll take em lol
6DFE805E-97FB-4687-9A72-36F6DEA6DE5A.png

"Made up for" MAN YOU GOT TRAVS WYM!? You should've been used up all your luck with that dub T_T

Seriously... My biggest Snkrs cop was the *** Seoul AM97s and those are basically GRs. Entered for everything else and just gotten a big FU. I feel like Nike has flagged my account...

I don’t get how people can hit all 3 sacai on 1 account or hit 2-3 of dunks on 1 account meanwhile some accounts get the absolute coal. Where is the fairness and spread the wins between more people. Oh and this still reiterates my opinion, LEO > DAN/Draw releases

1E184A8A-B8C5-4475-8A90-C5ADF7FF1CB4.png

I entered 4 accounts that hit nothing, and 1 account that I got both pairs (didn’t go for navy at all). Anyway, these will be tradebait for sacai waffles

I don’t get how people can hit all 3 sacai on 1 account or hit 2-3 of dunks on 1 account meanwhile some accounts get the absolute coal. Where is the fairness and spread the wins between more people. Oh and this still reiterates my opinion, LEO > DAN/Draw releases

1E184A8A-B8C5-4475-8A90-C5ADF7FF1CB4.png

I entered 4 accounts that hit nothing, and 1 account that I got both pairs (didn’t go for navy at all). Anyway, these will be tradebait for sacai waffles
Idk man but I'm about to get a prepaid phone just to have for an extra account on a different IP lmfao...

Reactions: JPS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom