Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I’m just gonna go for the black s logo pants. Game time decision on if I want a hoodie or not (navy or grey)

Was gonna get the grey pants too but I think I’m gonna grab these from last year instead
ACCA346D-5F6E-4A10-9BD9-6DD25E7B2D3D.png

Man my two Scratch off supreme stickers came in bad condition. Wish they came in packs.

Just got the pelican case and the banner tee. Pelican case is HUGE, thought it would be a fraction of what it actually is. Surprisingly got two mjb stickers with my orders that came today yet didnt get one with the actual shirt itself..

Gametime decisions if I go for the dunks tomorrow. Had supreme made the toe boxes rub off mannnn they would have slapped

As an Eagles fan, I can’t bring myself to wear those dunks since they literally have the Dallas star on them

you did yourself a favor by passing... i still wouldnt cop regardless if i had a favorite nfl team or not... but hey to each their own and if yall are coppin tomorrow good luck!

no sheets :sick:
:rofl: I thought about explaining this in the op. The sheets are in the process of being put on, I just gotta sprinkle the powder. Also, I've always preferred sleeping on the floor instead of the bed as well. I don't really like the softness of mattresses & I tend to use my arm or quilt as a pillow. It's some primal sh*t.

So, we’re thinking the SB’s drop on SNKRS tomorrow? On Supreme’s website tomorrow? I’m really feeling the white/red pair and the black/silver. Never copped off Supreme’s website before. RIP me, I know.

Any tips??

Just got the pelican case and the banner tee. Pelican case is HUGE, thought it would be a fraction of what it actually is. Surprisingly got two mjb stickers with my orders that came today yet didnt get one with the actual shirt itself..

Gametime decisions if I go for the dunks tomorrow. Had supreme made the toe boxes rub off mannnn they would have slapped
get me white/red 8.5 dad

So, we’re thinking the SB’s drop on SNKRS tomorrow? On Supreme’s website tomorrow? I’m really feeling the white/red pair and the black/silver. Never copped off Supreme’s website before. RIP me, I know.

Any tips??
sup this week & snkrs probably nxt week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom