Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA924044-0363-47F2-AF26-5112BA425A8D.jpeg
Kicks match the dog, dog match the floor.

Fam got on an inter-dimensional fit.

Been a bit MIA from the thread since the drop, hope everyone in here is doing well and getting ready for Week 2!

Life has been pretty hectic since the start of the semester. In fact, I just found out this weekend that I received a full-time job offer out of college from an amazing firm for next year so I'm feeling super blessed but also stressed about all that. :blush:

I finally went home to bring these Week 1 pickups back to campus, excited to rock em!

68996901_945473512465776_5453028819898204160_n.jpg

In other cool news, today is a special Hindu holiday called Ganesh Chaturthi (celebrating our God, Ganesh).
It's truly a beautiful holiday that I look forward to celebrating with my family every year. Some of you may know of Ganesh from some of the Sup gear:

Ganesha.png

EC_WTo-UwAAI3Ly.jpg

Man, that magenta color been lookin good in the shots. Would snag a Mary in that color, but they’ve been sitting round the black price. I’ve got a slate on the way, which also looks better than previous hues. The prices have been tempting me.. already have 3 banner and 2 Mary on the way.

Man, that magenta color been lookin good in the shots. Would snag a Mary in that color, but they’ve been sitting round the black price. I’ve got a slate on the way, which also looks better than previous hues. The prices have been tempting me.. already have 3 banner and 2 Mary on the way.
Broooo the magenta color definitely goes hard, highly recommend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom