Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Order: Black MBJ & Black Banner
2nd Order: Teal zip pouch, Banner deck, Black side logo track pants
3rd Order: Pyrex (because I have no self control)

my god, i got a new credit card in the offseason had to fill in everything, and i put in the wrong address no had no chance for MJB, got slate levitation and camo shoulder bag

BIG QUESTION: im from PA, where we have no sales tax on clothes, is there a chance i wont get charged the sales tax when it goes through? or does my location not matter
nice thing about being in PA
No way those sell out times for watch can be accurate from the actual drop time..
9876DFD6-1AC3-4A31-A71D-78279FF614FF.jpeg

https://www.supremecommunity.com/season/fall-winter2019/times/us/2019-08-26/
dunno, so many things ppl were going for...the only things that really flew were money items (Smiths jacket, 8 ball hoodie) and size small...I don't doubt those sellout times
lol site didnt even update until 8:02 for me
loaded up seconds after 11:00

I was having issues with things taking forever to add to my cart...if I refreshed it would dump the items I previous added

Dropped $305. Should have struck when it was sub 3 but it is what it is. I'll just sell a DS older hyped tee from my vault to help cover it maybe. Tried to go for it first but site didnt load right away and loaded for me OOS.
Yeah i legit passed on it because i didn't get the site loaded for a whole minute.

Pretty sure I got the most hoodie but I haven’t gotten an email but the charge is there. Clicked checkout and then the app said no connection so I had to re do everything and then it worked

Should have copped the floral shorts, I’m gonna want them eventually. Same with the jacquard ones on there now. I want the FU crew too

Might go back for a black small logo and the save the earth shirt. The digital beanies are nice too

Damn scottX 12 BUSINESS days to ship.. sell today you have until September 12th to ship.

Site loaded a couple seconds after 11 for me as well I wanna say 20 secs, only thing it kept looping me to the homepage

hopefully next week drop is either the nose bleed hoodie or cop car hoodie (or both) and S logo hat :evil:

Placed an order not too long ago and got the email confirmation right away.

Nothing for the 5 orders this morning tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom