Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magenta Shoulder bag

Magenta MJB medium

Maroon faces long sleeve Large

Gold Jug hat

Red Jug hat

Red banner Large

Flames tee bright green

Camo goretex hat

Camo Backpack

Black faces medium tee
I was thinking about the flames tee and faces tee but I passed. Tbh I'm still considering the grey flames tee. Someone stop me pls...

my god, i got a new credit card in the offseason had to fill in everything, and i put in the wrong address no had no chance for MJB, got slate levitation and camo shoulder bag

BIG QUESTION: im from PA, where we have no sales tax on clothes, is there a chance i wont get charged the sales tax when it goes through? or does my location not matter
Once the charge posts, it will have the tax removed

Red MJB, meh.
Magenta banner, meh.
Natural smoke, eh.
Olive small box, not slub, eh.
Voodoo doll, eh.
Pyrex, yay.

i just pressed "process payment" & then opened new tabs so i didn't even see if those order were placed or not. most notably the mjb tee. this lack confirmation is killing me. i can't even rage cop the tee if i wanted.
tumblr_m8u6nh5lov1r1wuvq1.gif

Grabbed the leopard taped seam and grey small box logo.
Did anyone get the floral jersey or shorts?

i just pressed "process payment" & then opened new tabs so i didn't even see if those order were placed or not. most notably the mjb tee. this lack confirmation is killing me. i can't even rage cop the tee if i wanted.
tumblr_m8u6nh5lov1r1wuvq1.gif
Wait did you not see if there were confirmation screens? I did the same but went back to the checkout tabs to see they all checked out.

1st Cart:
Grey MJB in L

2nd:
Magenta MJB in M

3rd:
Pyrex
2 packs of Red Socks

4th:
Black Socks
GITD 1800-Supreme Pin

Got confirmation on all but last order. Should Have cooked one more MJB tee but took too long looking at colors. Wanted White Banner tee but I'll live with the Deck. SO PISSED about that Jersey not loading for me. How much should I spend Resell>?

ordered a backpack in camo tree at 11:02, no confirmation email so tried again at 11:10am, but got the 'you have previously ordered this item' message, tried again around 2pm and got the same message, still no email though, checked just now and the backpack is sold out and i still haven't got my confirmation email, maybe im panicking for no reason but it never happened to me, so am i ****ed or is it all good and i'll get my backpack?

Wait did you not see if there were confirmation screens? I did the same but went back to the checkout tabs to see they all checked out.
nope, i just kept it pushing. and when i went back the screen went back to the homepage. on a few items i did get that "u already purchased 1 item" type of message though, so that's a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom