Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who were in store, was the camo goretex selling briskly or were people passing it up?

I saw one person grab it when I was there. And it still was on the rack as well. Might have to see is anyone with a later time saw it still

I’d like to know as well if anyone can chime in.
Also how popular were the velour floral shorts?

Shorts I didn’t see on the rack anymore at all. Nor the baseball jersey. I might have got the last one

killed this
Screenshot_20190822-235148_Instagram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
can i get pics of the save the planet t in all the colors? Or a link to the pics?

I thought Slate would be like this color
I13uCbWSF2q4uKFAxpmV

Now im thrown off idk if i want light blue :lol:

I saw one person grab it when I was there. And it still was on the rack as well. Might have to see is anyone with a later time saw it still

Shorts I didn’t see on the rack anymore at all. Nor the baseball jersey. I might have got the last one

Was that purple flannel in store?

Thanks man

Yeah, the watch pics haven’t been lookin too good.. esp at 2-3x reg retail. The list doesn’t seem quite as extensive, and some of the items didn’t make it to wk 1 after all. Kinda hard to feel the market on the tees, but prices don’t seem too crazy. I threw a few bids out for banner and Mary j, and ended up with both for right at a bill a piece. Grey banner, slate Mary j..

too typical, been collab with too many other brands. too much of a fad/overly popular trendy at a point too

But it’s dead now. Nobody really doing em, would be a great time for them to do it.

Bape was the gawd though.. they g shock game was top 5 dead or alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom