Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean as in charge back? Not trying to get banned
Nah, once you get the order confirmation you can email them back asking to cancel the order and they'll respond if they will cancel it. Gotta make sure and do it before the item ships.

394EAF76-DA8A-4519-BADF-8F7675DB85D9.jpeg

D26072C3-56EC-4BD7-B776-765704CF42B4.jpeg
Today

Anyone have the stoned wash slim jeans? Im normally a 31 waist but Supreme only has 30 or 32. My initial thought is to go down and break them in rather than go too big

Any help here would be great!

Also I went with KONY tee/white/med & Creeper tee/white/med in my order today

Not sure if other mesaurements matter but I’m 5’8/160

Was able to have my boy scoop for me. Anyone here tried to contact Supreme before concerning payment not going thru on their end with any success?

i travel every year so the lock will be useful... i have the same one now that i use but its just a regular master joint...i wish i could cop a second one but the retail is no joke... im good with just one lol

Site ran smooth for me this morning.
Was able to get what I wanted.

Nothing too exciting.

Camo camp
lighter holder
Organizer

Potees are always above retail on StockX
I would grab on supreme site, so I can get free gift, stickers and bag.
7 carts later...
6E15EDB2-3A99-4D16-844A-74BBAD93A7FB.png

i travel every year so the lock will be useful... i have the same one now that i use but its just a regular master joint...i wish i could cop a second one but the retail is no joke... im good with just one lol
So it’s got that TSA key hole on it?

They say once it’s placed, they can’t do anything... I call bs thou
They used to have a paragraph at the bottom of the order confirmation email that say something about returning an item. I guess not anymore.

hoping to get brown chenille hoodie and white water bottle in 1 cart

site was a little laggy but got exactly what I wanted. Now I’m regretting not getting a white Fronts tee and i don’t want to spend another $10 on shipping smh

i was thinking about getting the lock to hang from a bag or something. but from seeing pics the lock is pretty large, nearly the size of peoples’ palms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom