Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weeks haul.
7D6CF9F7-2003-4E24-9D1B-3583FE986BEB.jpeg

In for the

Moka
Bela
WTC
Buju
Mophie

Prob just the shears tee :rofl:

Last edited:
Just here to watch y’all win on buju this week. The one week I won’t be around because of work to cop

Probably go for photo, Bela, greetings, dynamite and cloud tees. And ODB if it drops.

Most likely won't get anything due to not even being able to try. Will have to attempt at a lot of finessing at work

"This summer Supreme worked with Buju Banton on two t-shirts."

2?

:nerd:

What am I missing here?

Yeah a lot of low key great pieces this week.
Love the Cherry water short and the mini floral rayon

Right now though price depending...bela lugosi is a go...water shorts are prob gonna be too pricey for me since i want UB Yeezy 700s this week too

Hoping I can get

Buju
Buju hidden maybe
It gets better
Shears
Cloud
Twin towers

In one order lol

Probably grab the Bujus in one order then go back though

Shirts are ******* dopeeeeee, I usually try to limit myself to 2 or 3 shirts during the tee drops tho

Order 1
White photo tee

Order 2
Black welcome to NY
Mocha
Some Hanes boxers

If they drop the ODB I’ll cop too

Edit: Now reading the blog post it says only 7 summer tees dropping + 2 Buju tees. I don’t think they dropping the ODB smh

Shirts are ****ing dopeeeeee, I usually try to limit myself to 2 or 3 shirts during the tee drops tho

Order 1
White photo tee

Order 2
Black welcome to NY
Mocha
Some Hanes boxers

If they drop the ODB I’ll cop too

Edit: Now reading the blog post it says only 7 summer tees dropping + 2 Buju tees. I don’t think they dropping the ODB smh
Why not put the Hanes in order one, if you can cart before 11:00?

Aiming for two carts this week. Buju + Moka in the first order, then think I can go back in for the reaper tee, dynamite tee, and Grand Prix hat. Want the cherry water shorts too but it’s already gonna be an expensive enough week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom