Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be back in for the first time in a month for the polo. Has been on my list since the lookbook.

Also may have to join team Potee boiz

Man Stockx is such trash. Sent in a black field jacket for like 20 over retail, just been trying downsize recently. According to them it's "worn" because of slight fading on the suede collar which always happens with black suede.

Took down everything I had on there, used it a bunch but I just don't fell comfortable w them or wanna play their games anymore.

Man Stockx is such trash. Sent in a black field jacket for like 20 over retail, just been trying downsize recently. According to them it's "worn" because of slight fading on the suede collar which always happens with black suede.

Took down everything I had on there, used it a bunch but I just don't fell comfortable w them or wanna play their games anymore.

That's ridiculous... My field jacket also had the exact same fading when I got it directly from Supreme.

Similar issue with me with a pair of gr nite joggers I sent them
Charged me $20 bucks and suspended me, they eventually reinstated me but I don’t use them anymore.

Goat is my go to now
Now I only buy from stock x sometimes

Similar issue with me with a pair of gr nite joggers I sent them
Charged me $20 bucks and suspended me, they eventually reinstated me but I don’t use them anymore.

Goat is my go to now
Now I only buy from stock x sometimes
What was wrong w the nite joggers?

Prob gonna get the Olive sweat shorts. Black and red are nice too though

I also like the polos but I’ll prob pass

I got picked. Time and location will be tomorrow. But you should know the location because you had to pick a location.
I picked Manhattan

I hope I come by some Asian resellers who want something inside the store

All I want is the black/blue 14's I also had another name picked but Manhattan stores don't want anything from this drop so I don't need an extra person

Last edited:
Prob gonna get the Olive sweat shorts. Black and red are nice too though

I also like the polos but I’ll prob pass

I was thinking the shorts, too, but I just won't do $118 for 'em. Wish their shorts were like $75 (which would still be OD, but not $118 OD)

I picked Manhattan

I hope I come by some Asian who want something inside the store

All I want is the black/blue 14's I also had another name picked but Manhattan stores don't want anything from this drop so I don't need an extra person
Another name???!??!!

If you just want 14s, save the trouble and buy online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom