Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit the bullet and just bought the black tote. Going on a somewhat spontaneous trip on the 21st with a couple friends just to get away and going to use it in Maui, should be a good hiking bag.

No thanks

NOPE GIF.gif

Sx rejected my jpg because the tag had a mark. Unbelievable

Attachments

• 6C0B502A-8C24-4D79-ABFD-D59B4605909A.jpeg
    6C0B502A-8C24-4D79-ABFD-D59B4605909A.jpeg
    396.9 KB · Views: 32
Bit the bullet and just bought the black tote. Going on a somewhat spontaneous trip on the 21st with a couple friends just to get away and going to use it in Maui, should be a good hiking bag.

Idk about hiking since it’s not all that big, but it’s a great bag for general weekend tings. Been using my camo joint a lot more than I originally expected, and carrying it as a tote more than I ever would’ve expected.

You did good.

Idk about using it for hiking, but if you just need to hold a jacket, water, and lunch. It should work fine.

I use it for work and it kicks ***.

You did good.

Idk about using it for hiking, but if you just need to hold a jacket, water, and lunch. It should work fine.

I use it for work and it kicks ***.
Yea that's what i'm planning to do. It won't be a difficult hike based on some research. Will prob end up using it as a gym bag too. Really wanted the blue one but it's gonna look dirty quick.

Idk about hiking since it’s not all that big, but it’s a great bag for general weekend tings. Been using my camo joint a lot more than I originally expected, and carrying it as a tote more than I ever would’ve expected.
It should be ok. The hike doesn't look too bad, just packing an extra shirt, socks, snacks and water and other small random things in it. Love having the option of it being a backpack or a tote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom