Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grabbed a split rib tee in navy, like the mustard but I have a striped shirt that is yellow and brown...maybe orange too but the navy is more wearable

¯\_(ツ)_/¯™ didn't notice it in the preview but it grew on me since it showed up for this week on sup community

I'm a fan of the split tee as well but went with polo instead may still go back and get one I just can't decide on which color.

138713a69c154c1788fe17827976598e_sqr.jpg

In on this polo. No hype so should be fairly easy and I like that I can get away with it in the office on Thursdays and Fridays. Just not sure if I should go with M or L. I wear M in Tees now that I've lost some weight but I think a M will be snug in this.
i dig the polo too. Alot of these popping up this szn

Tan pinstripe varsity is very nice... just knew I'd have no chance. And wanted something without a taffeta lining, plus I like the packable hood on the highland. If varsity settles near $250 I might look to get it down the road, though.

Well I hope that jacket is reselling I bought a tan medium just to test my 11:00 am load time. I am back on track, I will be seeing W's for the rest of the season.
I wouldn't base that off this drop. There was significantly less traffic than hyped drops. Good luck though.

I scooped up the light blue, it was one of the items that caught my eye when the lookbook came out so I went with my gut.

same. i wanted it when the lookbook came out. i had it in cart today and decided to pass...i should have clicked checkout :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom