Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@easyco anything under 1k$ for those these days is pretty rare

I just got a pair in my sz13 more worn than that pair w/og all(3 sets of laces & og black sb box) and I paid 600$ shipped from France to me in NJ.

I bet those hot wheels won’t last a minute. Hasn’t been an accessory this hyped since, what, scale? Even that was under 30 sec with lags/ errors. Supreme, one of the few brands that can convince people to drop 4x retail on a toy in record #s/times. :lol:

I just cleared my cache and cookie and went on the Supreme's site to do a test run so it'll save my info. Do I have to buy something first in order for my info to be saved? I thought it'll save my info even when I delete the item.

I just cleared my cache and cookie and went on the Supreme's site to do a test run so it'll save my info. Do I have to buy something first in order for my info to be saved? I thought it'll save my info even when I delete the item.

Honestly it’s easier to go mobile using safari NOT THE SHIITE APP. safari iwill use your address book contact to autofill and it saves even without checking the box. You can used the safari saved card you set, all you need to do is click the card enter ccv, check terms and process payment.

Honestly it’s easier to go mobile using safari NOT THE SHIITE APP. safari iwill use your address book contact to autofill and it saves even without checking the box. You can used the safari saved card you set, all you need to do is click the card enter ccv, check terms and process payment.
I have never used the app. I cleared the cache and cookie on my Mac. I did have better luck before buying on mobile. Was trying other options, I guess I’ll just go back to mobile.

a supreme branded optimus prime would be even better.
After Super Soaker the conversation was left open for other Hasbro brands for 2020. Already did the Primitive skate collection as well as BAIT, Puma etc. with TF in past few years.
We tried to push for apparel to align with the Super Soaker release but Preme team was firm on accessory only, unfortunately.

After Super Soaker the conversation was left open for other Hasbro brands for 2020. Already did the Primitive skate collection as well as BAIT, Puma etc. with TF in past few years.
We tried to push for apparel to align with the Super Soaker release but Preme team was firm on accessory only, unfortunately.
You work for Hasbro? If so that’s dope asf lol

It doesn't save until you press process payment, so enter your billing info but with random card numbers and checkout.

Maybe $
092AE1E7-D5DE-457D-A38B-45797B0D9940.jpeg
Need your help folks
Price check on
Sz9, worn lightly
Other laces included
No box
600-700 ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom