Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was trying for a 14 in the white tailwinds today (have a feeling the 13 from sup won’t fit) but entered for the black pair at the last second for some reason. hit on the black and not white :smh:

was trying for a 14 in the white tailwinds today (have a feeling the 13 from sup won’t fit) but entered for the black pair at the last second for some reason. hit on the black and not white :smh:
Least you got something

Cause roundtwo has no money to actually pay people. Unless you take shoes that are $125 dollars or less.
Checked out round two after the StockX popup store in LA and they scoffed at me for cashing out at StockX. They wouldn't even give me cash for the TNF Trans Antarctica Yellow Fleece

round 2? come on folks. we better than this. yall really supporting that "culture" vulture
Good for a quick cash out, less fees compared to StockX if they actually willing to pay

good to cash out fakes for premium prices

HATE the Raiders. Can’t wait for them to leave The Bay. Why did Supreme do this? :smh:

Wassup bruhs, any chance Supreme drops some 5-7inch swimming trunks? Would love a pair for vacay..

there were some in the lookbook

Be prepared to be extremely disappointed if you plan to actually wear them in the water, though. I ordered the red floral water shorts last year and they faded horribly after a couple days of wearing them on the beach in FL and rinsing them out in the shower. Supreme actually accepted them as a return after emailing them pics.

Then I ordered them again off StockX because I thought I'd be able to "lock in" the colors using vinegar, like women do with their bathing suits. I did the vinegar prep the week before I went back down to FL last month, and it didn't help one bit. Faded just as bad as the first one.

That bathing suit was one of the main things I was looking forward to last year, too, and it's just a cheap piece of ****. So I don't think I'll ever buy another pair of "water" shorts from them again. I'll stick with Quiksilver.

Be prepared to be extremely disappointed if you plan to actually wear them in the water, though. I ordered the red floral water shorts last year and they faded horribly after a couple days of wearing them on the beach in FL and rinsing them out in the shower. Supreme actually accepted them as a return after emailing them pics.

Then I ordered them again off StockX because I thought I'd be able to "lock in" the colors using vinegar, like women do with their bathing suits. I did the vinegar prep the week before I went back down to FL last month, and it didn't help one bit. Faded just as bad as the first one.

That bathing suit was one of the main things I was looking forward to last year, too, and it's just a cheap piece of ****. So I don't think I'll ever buy another pair of "water" shorts from them again. I'll stick with Quiksilver.

damn, that sucks. i do remember reading that on here when you posted.

sorry to hear that. got a black pair and hasnt happened to me. I'll stay away from red

I have the angry wave checkerboard colorway from ss10 & the black alphabets from last spring and both have held their colors nicely.

the only complaint I have w/supreme boardshorts is the mesh netting/liner

I cut that crap out of them ASAP

I have an extra set of szM alphabets if anyone is interested. black colorway ds in the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom