Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta agree with you fellas I think Supreme will do something about the bots. We kinda saw the same thing last few seasons where bots would kill for a few weeks, then stop working and manual users ate. Just look at the box logo and North Face drops last season where manual users feasted.

I think it’s just the nature of the cat-and-mouse game that bots and retailers play now. Bot devs figure out a way to beat the system, retailer figures out how they were botting and patch it, bot devs figure out the patch that retailers did and get around that, retailers do another patch, etc, etc.

But I do think Supreme actively tries to combat them, so I at least gotta give em credit for that. Some retailers don’t do a single thing about it and don’t care.

had Large Black Wolf Fleece in cart since this morning. restocked and placed order....sold out...wack

have a orange in cart and no way to check out
even my bot can't do it!!!

They Faster!! They!

stuff restocking.
tenor.gif

CDG drop last year was good for the lucky ones that got through, and trash for others. Couldn’t check out with jack bc I “already purchased item.” Left me bitter for a good min.. especially since they were restocking and lingering. :angry:
still extremely bitter getting the already purchased message. all good though, managed to eventually trade for both white and black tees for steals.

Drops Bot Ate Last SZN - 6

Drops Manual Users Ate Last SZN - 2

Sorry, but I don’t consider a bot buying 1 single item “eating”, especially considering manual users were able to cop that single item too without a bot.

I legit laugh out loud when I see a bot user bragging about copping a single item. Like bruh, you know I got that same item manually from my phone, right?

I actually recall you missing out on a couple drops last season and were all mad about it because your bot didn’t work :D

CF47BFBA-D626-421E-84F6-3C7445148E6B.jpeg

How bout this guy that got 37 fleeces?

Sorry, but I don’t consider a bot buying 1 single item “eating”, especially considering manual users were able to cop that single item too without a bot.

I legit laugh out loud when I see a bot user bragging about copping a single item. Like bruh, you know I got that same item manually from my phone, right?

I actually recall you missing out on a couple drops last season and were all mad about it because your bot didn’t work :D

CF47BFBA-D626-421E-84F6-3C7445148E6B.jpeg

How bout this guy that got 37 fleeces?

That guy can eat a bag of cancerous ****s.

Feeling like I should’ve grabbed the crew after seeing a pic of it being worn. Def a clean piece, but it looks screen printed. For the price, anything that can be embroidered, should be imo.

That was why I stayed away from it, too. Plus, as nice as the design is I think it'll be at or below retail later this season if I want to loop back around for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom