Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
resurrecting my childhood...
IMG_5533.JPG

I work for Hasbro,sodtgoods in licensing. NERF/super soaker obv a Hasbro property. My manager met with the supreme team, they came to RI for a meeting. Guess we were trying to push for some apparel along with the soaker. No go though. Supreme side w the accessories was firm on that

Do you guys ever get some stock for yourselves? Not an official hasbro release but some for the immediate team

Ohhhhhh geez this season is looking fire after those leaks.
I can't wait :nthat:.
But my wallet can tho... |l.

I work for Hasbro,sodtgoods in licensing. NERF/super soaker obv a Hasbro property. My manager met with the supreme team, they came to RI for a meeting. Guess we were trying to push for some apparel along with the soaker. No go though. Supreme side w the accessories was firm on that

That’s a real shame. I wonder why? A super soaker/nerf supreme tee makes so much sense.

Funny although I obviously do not work for Hasbro my life basically revolves around the company lol. I co-run a toy page on instagram and Facebook and go out to the conventions they’re at and interview and talk to the guys and what not. Never thought we had any other toy industry peeps in here.

That’s a real shame. I wonder why? A super soaker/nerf supreme tee makes so much sense.

Funny although I obviously do not work for Hasbro my life basically revolves around the company lol. I co-run a toy page on instagram and Facebook and go out to the conventions they’re at and interview and talk to the guys and what not. Never thought we had any other toy industry peeps in here.
Think supreme’s Strategy with the accessory collabs is just one off. Although.. the lunden’s tee was kind of the outlier right? But all of the “collabs” are a full apparel line + deck.
I was bummed - sounds like we pushed but they held off and just wanted to do the soaker.

Think supreme’s Strategy with the accessory collabs is just one off. Although.. the lunden’s tee was kind of the outlier right? But all of the “collabs” are a full apparel line + deck.
I was bummed - sounds like we pushed but they held off and just wanted to do the soaker.

That’s the first thing that came to mind for me, why Ludens got a tee. Could have dug up an old soaker ad or just literally the soaker on the tee with the supreme branding. A definite misstep imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom