Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question...
I NEVER send gift payments unless its to someone I personally know or maybe its like $10 raffle with no hopes of winning so it wouldn't matter but has anyone ever paid for something on NT using gift?

The seller of a brown bogo wants me to send gift payment ONLY. That in itself is a red flag IMO but the seller of course advises me that he's trustworthy and has a invoice limit/quota or something, which he may be but still sounds sketch. If Im willing to pay the $6 dollar fee yet he still wont budge sounds like something is off..., right?

Who is it?

If he's reputable, they should have no prob with their user name being mentioned imo

Mail day

3A8616B5-AD98-40AB-8B05-C43044C21D19.jpeg

Who is it?

If he's reputable, they should have no prob with their user name being mentioned imo
True. I just didnt want to sound like I was putting them on blast or starting any issues. Not about that life lol.
I've seen @ po2345 po2345 in forums before and is the one who had a friend who was selling if you can remember the post.
@ the warehouse 13 the warehouse 13 is the seller. Anyone can vouch for him?

True. I just didnt want to sound like I was putting them on blast or starting any issues. Not about that life lol.
I've seen @ po2345 po2345 in forums before and is the one who had a friend who was selling if you can remember the post.
@ the warehouse 13 the warehouse 13 is the seller. Anyone can vouch for him?

oh i havent dealt with warehouse personally but I believe ive seen him in the funko thread offering help to others in the past

He's legit.
Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered to post for him.
PO
Oh ok. I would like to believe everyone in here is but of course one can never know. Any idea why he only deals with gift payments though?

oh i havent dealt with warehouse personally but I believe ive seen him in the funko thread offering help to others in the past
I see. I wanna gamble on it but would you? lol

so I still haven't received an email from supreme on the bridge tee I ordered but I took a screen shot of the order confirmation so I have the order number. tried putting the sp-order number in ups but its nowhere to be found smh.

anybody else ordered something from the last drop and unable to locate it in ups and they still haven't received an order confirmation or order shipped email?

you should be fine, I never got anything for the winter tees until the day before I got the items in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom