Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of bots, most Supreme only bots are going to drop in price after the season is over on the bot resell market. Rn the most consistent Supreme only bot is Mek which resells for $600ish, and then you have F3 That used to go for $700ish dropped to $300. Every season there is one bot that more consistent than the rest. It's always a gamble with bots knowing which ones will do good and which ones will have problems. I have Mek that I brought for $230 before the season started and now it goes for almost triple what I paid for it.

Again F3 and Mek are good bots if you looking to get into that,
do you cook?

b4gZIy.gif

looks like a legit hoodie but a scam listing

not sure how they would have fakes so quick when they just dropped

as soon as anything is leaked, fake factories already go to work. They only nearly perfect it when its dropped or after it dropped. Willing to bet that theres already fakes of the paper nuptse.

Already got the liberty Baltoro but will of course try for this Nuptse. If I cook I can only keep one... Which one would you keep?

Seems to be Baltoro FTW :nthat:
In hand it just seems so cozy but kinda OD for most of the year. What number fill are Nuptse's compared to the 700 fill Balt?

Seems to be Baltoro FTW :nthat:
In hand it just seems so cozy but kinda OD for most of the year. What number fill are Nuptse's compared to the 700 fill Balt?
the black "regular" nuptse I have is 700 fill. the sleeve says 700 pro.
its an older one though before they "updated" the look.
Nuptse dont have hood, right?

EDIT: NVM I looked it up and they have a thin pack able one for the reg ones.
I was just about to answer your question lol.

the black "regular" nuptse I have is 700 fill. the sleeve says 700 pro.
its an older one though before they "updated" the look.
OH I see. I bet this one isnt going to be 700, just a hunch.
Looking at both side by side I'd have to say the Balt wins because the "paper" look for the Paper Nuptse looks like static IMO. Still a clean piece so I'll wait till I see an actual in hand image first.

Craziest supreme year ever

Prove me wrong, we got so much crazy ish this year
I can't disagree: box logo tees, bog logo hoodies, crystal box logo hoodies, a dirt bike, Rimowa suitcases, Pearl drum set. And then there was all new the stuff I actually liked. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom