Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
718 3:15 time slot in LA
9415BABF-1FCA-41D0-8799-871929928E2E.jpeg

My only problem with paying resell for a tee is the fact that it will not last as long as a hoodie or crewneck. For all that just pay the extra and buy the better quality... Ishh I still got Supreme and BAPE hoodies in perfect condition since the mid 2000's. All my tees are garbage now.

That being said, the black Bandana Box Logo is that crack :nthat::rofl:

Last edited:
To think I was mad wife copped white. Sucks for all the true heads that took the L. 2 tab bois, 1059 bois, we getting old now lol. I miss those days where you could cook a couple hoodies online, and they had end of season sales etc. Even to the cats that have plex w/me....but been around You know who you are and respect! Happy Holidays y'all. Hope if you took an L that your "Santa" copped a W!

Only large left was Yellow
No S no XL
Med in Red Yellow Brown
Got out at 4:55

Damn, #718 and still walked out with a tee? Bowery must have backdoored and doubled quite a bit then assuming shipments were equal between the 2 locations. Unless of course, they split NYC shipments between the 3 locations.

Last edited:
whats your process?
Been copping manually since 2011 here is what I do. Have addy saved, regular autofill for my payment no chrome extension, practice adding and entering info before the drop for muscle memory and then just be on it. If you get kicked back to the home page when checking out just refresh that page. If you notice in the url it will still say supremenewYork.com/checkout. Spam checkout until you get please wait, and then pray lol. Also coming here for page layout always helps too. I always click on the color I want from the jump. Never go for small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom