Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you missed and don’t care for the extras.

I’m gonna wait and see if I can get it for cheaper.

How box logos fitting this year for those of you who already have them? Hearing they fit slightly bigger which would be nice development!

Old man post incoming-

Attended my first in-store release under this new sign up process....
Got #318 and a 12:15pm time, got to Bowery at that time but had to wait before joining the line, then checked out at just before 2:00 pm. The line was well managed and the security def had better "attitudes" that years ago. By the time I got in most XL's & S were sold out but they had mostly everything else except pink. The store staff were good and efficient.
Kinda crazy the NYPD were walking up and down the lines filming everyone with their body cams but I guess that's the world we live in now.

70% of the males there dressed exactly the same, the same ole resellers hanging around and looking like they haven't took a bath or shaved in days.
Entire experience felt "uncool" in every way....but the money I made from selling the hoody paid for my North Face jacket so there's that....
1576262184600.png
I was nodding in agreement with you on this until you sold the hoodie. :D The crowd was really uncool and a bit repulsive.

If you missed and don’t care for the extras.

I’m gonna wait and see if I can get it for cheaper.
It’ll certainly drop in price. I’m bummed that the pub date isn’t until next year. I was hoping to give these as holiday gifts.

Anyone still waiting on shipping ? Checked out at 11:00 and got order confirmation right away. Charge is now posted to card too.

got my black hoodie today... can't wait to rock it... wearing it in the house right now lol...first box logo hoodie... I got lucky last year with the crew neck... got that one in navy...
20191214_104757.jpg
Sizing compared compared to pre-2017, made in Canada hoodies?

fits true to size... the neck is wider so you can take the hoodie off with ease compared to previous years where it was snug around the neck

I just realized LA doesn’t rolling their no box logos/sweatshirts like NYC or anywhere else. I’m kinda upset..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom