Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beanie and Hoodie?
3UXQ.gif

Damn I was hoping to be home and on WiFi tomorrow to register but I gotta do on the road. Went from no chance to zero chance :lol:

Anyone just have bad luck or just me, I've been trying in store registration since opening day of the SF store. Every time I sign up successfully I never get a text :ohwell:

So everyone will try for hoodie first right? Then if I try for beanie first I might get it 90% but I’m still gonna try hoodie first and then miss both lol.

I’ll actually be in California this Thursday so I’m gonna attempt to do the in store sign up. I read about the process and it seems fine but I’ll only have my phone with me today at work. Does auto fill work on the sign up page and do y’all get in consistently with your phones?

Anyone wanna trade the dead prez sticker for anything they may have missed out on?

The hoodies have to be more plentiful than years prior. Not that it would help. All I can think about is CDG split bogo and how "cooperative" the site was during that drop. I just had sweaty fingers and fumbled. Even Swarovski was "doable" but I played myself going for a small white. Didn't attempt crewneck last year. I was still recovering from the Cat in the Hat hoodie L and couldn't take more disappointment :lol: :smh:

I’ll actually be in California this Thursday so I’m gonna attempt to do the in store sign up. I read about the process and it seems fine but I’ll only have my phone with me today at work. Does auto fill work on the sign up page and do y’all get in consistently with your phones?
Autofill on chrome works for me. I've consistently gotten in this year on mobile. Attempting on the laptop today though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom