Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

it also happens when they know its brick szn
will be fun to see if that message appears next week with everyone knowing the box logo's are dropping. itll be mayhem outside the stores before they even open

Did ya'll notice the message "All locations will start accepting walk-ins at 2pm" on the registration page?
I doubt it’s walk ins. They’ll prob start letting people with no registration to stand in line till all registered people are called. That’s how it was in the SF store last week. The 4:15 and 4:45 people got in early and they didn’t even care about the number because not much people registered or showed up. The last slot would’ve been over by 5pm, if they didn’t allow walk ins, the store would’ve been empty for 2 hrs til closing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh gotcha, yea that’s cool. The company needs to make money. As long as all the registered people get in first. If not much people registered for a brick week, they can’t leave the store empty with no traffic so letting the non registered people line up makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any HVAC guys in here? Lol. My furnace broke last week and the hvac guys couldn’t come out til today. I was hoping I just needed a part replaced but instead got hit with, “your furnace is 40 years old, zero compatible parts, you need a whole new system”

Dude quotes me 16-20k:rofl::rofl:
Talking about needing permits from the city to redo the ducts and whatnot. FML

Happy holidays y’all

need a bot to cop me 20 bogos:nerd:

Any HVAC guys in here? Lol. My furnace broke last week and the hvac guys couldn’t come out til today. I was hoping I just needed a part replaced but instead got hit with, “your furnace is 40 years old, zero compatible parts, you need a whole new system”

Dude quotes me 16-20k:rofl::rofl:
Talking about needing permits from the city to redo the ducts and whatnot. FML

Happy holidays y’all

need a bot to cop me 20 bogos:nerd:
Yelp and get more quotes

I installed a new AC for the house this summer and it cost $6800

Got like 5 quotes ranging from 15k

Question for N-3B parka owners from previous seasons...should I go tts or down one sz. I'm an xl in hoodies, L in tees and the one coaches jacket I have is a L bc the xl was too wide. Any response or DM would be much appreciated.

Yelp and get more quotes

I installed a new AC for the house this summer and it cost $6800

Got like 5 quotes ranging from 15k
Definitely getting more quotes. Not surprised they would suggest a new system.
If I’m gonna pay big bucks then I want a different system. Maybe radiant floor heating? I don’t know much about them, just know it was nice walking around my buddies house and feeling the warm carpet.
I try to do all the housework myself first and then call the pros if need be. Just did a water heater last year.

Does anyone know if we say "No" after we get the you are chosen text if we would get banned or is that only for after if we had clicked Yes and had gotten a time?

Prob snag a tee & bandana. Polartec sweatshirt looks pretty good, but don’t wanna drop bread on it with logos around the corner.

Question for N-3B parka owners from previous seasons...should I go tts or down one sz. I'm an xl in hoodies, L in tees and the one coaches jacket I have is a L bc the xl was too wide. Any response or DM would be much appreciated.

I basically wear the same sizes as you. Got the arc logo parka from FW16 in a XL and can comfortably wear a thick FW hoodie underneath it and zip it all the way up. I guess it depends on how you like it to fit. If I wanted a snugger fit, then I could probably get away with a size large easy. Ain’t no escaping the wide appearance of the parka in general imo.

Supreme gotta be worried about my well being, haven't skipped this many weeks in a row for a few years lol. Passing again this week, got booked off from work every Thursday morning this month so I can focus on my box logo L so if someone need help Thursday lmk.

Got the rejection text but trying to reel me in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191203-190803.png
    Screenshot_20191203-190803.png
    375.6 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom