Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

wow, my heart is racing and I don't give two sh**s about either team. I love the NFL, no other championship in any sport can compare to this

Slow ya role Ben, almost threw a pick with that one
laugh.gif

If Pittsburgh loses this game its ALL their fault for allowing Arizona to stay in this game. The Cards never surrendered and that's why they're up by 3now. Kinda hope they pull it off.
pimp.gif

I started the day watching that fruit cake nadal win ... please make my night better ... come on cards ... come on d ONE TIME ... lets go! Lets goahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

That's ridiculous .. Sometimes I wonder about people in the world and if they have brains ... you have larry fitzgerald ............... that's @**#%@+ pathetic ... I hope warner doesn't make the hall of fame now just because of that throw ... now instead of a ball game this #*%$ is over ... %!!#!% horrible ... Im more blown at this then anything the cowboys did this year cuz I always knew we sucked ... congratulations kurt warner, YOU SUCK $#+%

nerd.gif

And that's what happens when they throwin all kinda flags early in superbowl on one team. U gotta keep callin em. Even at a time when it would be in theleagues best interest to tuck the flags further in their pockets

Back
Top Bottom