laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Career Builder commercial
laugh.gif

this had me rolling ...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

He was pulled down which caused him to lose his balance and run into the holder.
True, but I think it is like a roughing the kicker, doesn't matter if you are pushed into him (I believe). And I don't think there is a running into the kicker penalty. One more stop, I feel good about this
There is running into the kicker. And it does matter if you are pushed into the player. Just like if you get blocked into a punt returner it'snot a foul. But I'm not mad at you. You're not making the calls.
eyes.gif

Oh is there? Well then, sorry, the end result was the same so it didn't screw AZ in that case.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

*%+# all this conservative bull, they need to go all out now.
the Steelers are forcing them to be "conservative".... they have everything deep on lockdown, that's why Warner has to keep throwingit short.

that's the problem with going down to a good defense. they know the Cards will never score 2 TDs throwing it short, so they just give up everythingunderneath and lock up Fitz and Boldin.

I realize he's def. MVP but the steelers are holding just as much. And there has been 1 call.

smh.gif
this just doesn't seem rite man

Back
Top Bottom