Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Cardinals might never make it back. They will probably lose Boldin and Edge, Kurt Warner is probably going to retire and even if he returns, I don't thinkhe can repeat another great season. Todd Haley won't be there for long. They better hope Leinart is ready
nerd.gif

1yppwb2b.jpg

Shock the world baby!!! Who got #6? HATERS!!!

Where the cardinals bandwagoners at? Im sure ya'll gonna find something to complain about "bad call" "should have been a flag there".HAHAHAHA

PITTSBURGH STEELERS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

That game was the biggest sack of +@!@#*** I've ever seen.

Go ahead and act like you don't know what I'm talking about, Steelers fans.

Welp. Cardinals wont be making the playoffs again next year....you know what that means??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AZ left too much time on the clock tho, not their fault but that's the same +#%@ that happened last year.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

1yppwb2b.jpg

Shock the world baby!!! Who got #6? HATERS!!!

Where the cardinals bandwagoners at? Im sure ya'll gonna find something to complain about "bad call" "should have been a flag there". HAHAHAHA

PITTSBURGH STEELERS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

indifferent.gif
Your cool.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I dont know what your talking about ... Go watch THE OFFICE now ....

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

F outta here boy, mad salty. At the end of the day, YOUR STILL THE CARDINALS, LOSING IS A TRADITION!!

Obama made history, Michael Steele: First African American To Lead Republican Party & Now Mike Tomlin the second african american to win thesuper bowl!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I knew it was going to be a good game
pimp.gif

I hate when people say too much time on the clock though.....I mean everyone knows you have to score and not just fall down or something....so why doeseveryone say that?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom