:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

1st half " we weren't even playing foreal", or "we didn't even care"....
2nd half View media item 255574

We get we lost you won.

Oh wait you are a bitter *** Raider fan. Go worry about your underachieving team, your dilapidated stadium and now the seats that I'll need tarping because you can't sellout 8 games a season :D

Lol. It's fans like you that make me the most happy about the Niners losing. *****.

y0IfH.gif

So why are all these Raider fans coming out of the woodwork talking like they won the SB this season? Didnt have anything to say last week. Niners lost in the Superbowl. Raiders went 4-12. "Soulja Boy dissin Jay-Z"

So why are all these Raider fans coming out of the woodwork talking like they won the SB this season? Didnt have anything to say last week. Niners lost in the Superbowl. Raiders went 4-12. "Soulja Boy dissin Jay-Z"

After we lost; my facebook, twitter and instagram feeds had Raider fans posting Ravens things and ridiculing the 49ers. I refrained from going on either of them because I knew it would not be healthy for my phone. Anyways, it is what is. It'll always be like that. It's part of the Bay Area rivalry. Some of us would probably do the same if it happened to them.

I didn't post anything on Facebook but it was funny to see my friends who have talked non stop bout Raiders went silent after the game. I sit back and just get my popcorn ready :lol: :lol:

I didn't post anything on Facebook but it was funny to see my friends who have talked non stop bout Raiders went silent after the game. I sit back and just get my popcorn ready :lol: :lol:

Yeah it was inevitable from both fanbases. We win, then our fanbase would ridicule the Raiders too but we lost same thing. Our fans hate each other, I mean look at all the violence that occurred during a measly preseason game. :smh:

It is what it is.

Yeah it was inevitable from both fanbases. We win, then our fanbase would ridicule the Raiders too but we lost same thing. Our fans hate each other, I mean look at all the violence that occurred during a measly preseason game. :smh:

It is what it is.

It is what it is. My team has sucked for 10 years and we are still 1 of te most hated teams :lol: got to have thick skin

Lol at the 49ners fans still coming in here to now argue the "at least we made it" point.

Good job! Good effort !

Good job!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom