:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

My head initially says SF but I just have this feeling Flacco plays well and Colin struggles a bit under the bright lights. Hoping for SF but predicting Balt

I don't get why people say he might struggle? His last two games were under bright lights and he balled. Plus the Ravens have that old defense.

How many of you remember how much Baltimore struggled their last 6-7 weeks of football? Then only got by Denver because of one of the biggest defensive bloopers I've ever seen. I think Baltimore is a good team but SF is a great team.
No stage bigger than the SB. Ed Reed preys on young QBs, look for him to bait Kaepernick into some mistakes.

There is pretty much 0 chance Baltimore comes out flat. They are going to be playing like it's the last game of their life.. not as a figure of speech but literally. If the Niners do win, they are definitely going to be taking the Ravens best shot.

untitled-15j0ki2.gif

Game is far from over yet...but this Ravens team is way more physical on both sides of the ball.

What the hell was Moss doing on that play I mean yea it was overthrown but at least make an effort.

WOW huge play not making that first down.

As much as I want Alex Smith to come in, Jim seems like he'd rather take a loss with Kaepernick than a win with Smith
mean.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom