Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Congrats Giants fans. 
Hope you make it home alright DSK. 
laugh.gif

So much I want to say but I'm still soaking up the win. So proud of our guys. Eli is now and forever more a made man in NY. WHEN YOU SEE THAT MAN IN THE STREETS YOU F'N PAY HOMAGE!!!

Gonna continue digesting it all and enjoying the moment. Back to talk my isht later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

images

The best team in the NFL lost twice to a team lead by the man above this text. *Shrug*
Who gives a damn.
******** suck, you're a herb....and your squad will never will a superbowl before you're deceased.

Sad, but true. 

Cry about it brah.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

images

The best team in the NFL lost twice to a team lead by the man above this text. *Shrug*
Who gives a damn.
******** suck, you're a herb....and your squad will never will a superbowl before you're deceased.

Sad, but true. 

Cry about it brah.
HHH-Angry.gif

makes me sick to my stomach but congrats Giants fans

Brady's receivers sold him out when it mattered most

Entertaining game nonetheless

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thoroughly dissapointed. I was pretty confident we were going to take the W right until Welker dropped that pass. I knew at that point that it was over. It was a given that Eli was going to drive the length of the field. With 54 seconds left I just didnt have any confidence in the Pats scoring. And they didn't. Dudes came up short and its a shame because we had a great season. We'll be back next year.

Congrats Giants fans even though I don't really +%!% with any of you herb @++ dudes like that , at the end of the day it's still NT brethren . Dudes stay salty towards Boston and a Patriots victory would have been too nice
30t6p3b.gif

Let the Eli slurp session begin . I Hope dude never wins another Super Bowl.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

images

Who gives a damn.

Sad, but true. 

Cry about it brah.
HHH-Angry.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by illmatic34

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ people who thought this was a weak Super Bowl
We've been spoiled by some incredible Super Bowl games the last few years.

It had nothing on XLII, XLIII or XLV.

In comparison it was poor.

In comparison to those yes but it was a great SB. It was pretty much the exact duplicate of SB XLII without the 19-0 implications.

Happy the Giants won...
pimp.gif

Not going to lie I thought Brady and the Pats had fire in their eyes and wanted revenge for us messing up their perfect season.

Back
Top Bottom