Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

please just watch the boy on the right... dudes hilarious
laugh.gif
definitely a homosexual

2:10-2:17....we got woodson, tramon and sam shields on D....interception... HA HA HA HA
roll.gif
roll.gif

please just watch the boy on the right... dudes hilarious
laugh.gif
definitely a homosexual

2:10-2:17....we got woodson, tramon and sam shields on D....interception... HA HA HA HA
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cara Henderson's interview with James Harrison was awkward/uncomfortable as hell.
laugh.gif

Cara Henderson's interview with James Harrison was awkward/uncomfortable as hell.
laugh.gif

I'm going to be real disappointed if the Packers win and Aaron Rodgers doesn't have a real title belt to break out.

l_a662798ce6af4d14b93943483481b460.jpg

Actually, it would be even more hilarious if the Steelers won and Ben or somebody did that.

I'm going to be real disappointed if the Packers win and Aaron Rodgers doesn't have a real title belt to break out.

l_a662798ce6af4d14b93943483481b460.jpg

Actually, it would be even more hilarious if the Steelers won and Ben or somebody did that.

Everyone harping on my mistake obviously wasn't aware that some accredited sports writers prematurely leaked that Clay Matthews won it.

Maybe you should go check the official thread for it where I corrected the mistake?

smile.gif

Everyone harping on my mistake obviously wasn't aware that some accredited sports writers prematurely leaked that Clay Matthews won it.

Maybe you should go check the official thread for it where I corrected the mistake?

smile.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

smile.gif
laugh.gif
Shefter Retweeted it for #@$)s sake.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

smile.gif
laugh.gif
Shefter Retweeted it for #@$)s sake.
laugh.gif

I need info on those Superbow XLV PACKERS lanyards some of GB was wearing during media day today.

I need one in my llife.

I need info on those Superbow XLV PACKERS lanyards some of GB was wearing during media day today.

I need one in my llife.

Back
Top Bottom