Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Alright I am going to start really getting hyped up, this two week wait is so long so I generally try not to even listen/read stuff in the first week. Sucks that Pouncey will most likely be out, but Doug always did ok filling in when he has time to prep. Steelers are used to their line being terrible though, no team overcomes it better (or QB)

Alright I am going to start really getting hyped up, this two week wait is so long so I generally try not to even listen/read stuff in the first week. Sucks that Pouncey will most likely be out, but Doug always did ok filling in when he has time to prep. Steelers are used to their line being terrible though, no team overcomes it better (or QB)

No doubt about that dmx, on paper, Raji should dominate Legursky 1v1, or hell draw a ton of double teams. Packers need a huge game out of Raji or Cullen Jenkins. Depending on how they treat Raji will determine which happens. Hopefully they can contain Ben and get that DL pressure up the middle.

As far as being hyped and reading stuff about the game... I started after the Steelers beat NYJ.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No doubt about that dmx, on paper, Raji should dominate Legursky 1v1, or hell draw a ton of double teams. Packers need a huge game out of Raji or Cullen Jenkins. Depending on how they treat Raji will determine which happens. Hopefully they can contain Ben and get that DL pressure up the middle.

As far as being hyped and reading stuff about the game... I started after the Steelers beat NYJ.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Isn't tyhooper, firstborn??
What?! I have only one screen name my man. The only other sn I have posted under was AM 1 Fiend and that was back in 07 when my sn was banned.

What?! I have only one screen name my man. The only other sn I have posted under was AM 1 Fiend and that was back in 07 when my sn was banned.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

yea my bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

yea my bad
laugh.gif

Pouncey was the Steelers' O-Line general. Sucks he won't be able to make it.

With that said....

Raji is at home practicing new dance celebrations as we speak.

Pouncey was the Steelers' O-Line general. Sucks he won't be able to make it.

With that said....

Raji is at home practicing new dance celebrations as we speak.

Raji's dancing is killing me. I love NFL network with all the Super Bowl highlites/games on, one thing I think is going to be important is for Pitt to jump out early. With the GB guys being 'new' to this scene, hopefully the nerves are going early and the Steelers can build a lead.

Back
Top Bottom