OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great game :smokin

both teams going back & forth, the catch, the interception, it was all fun to watch from start to finish.

Good guy Thomas
good man. i swear i said he should do that when they announced he won that truck
laugh.gif
Same 
laugh.gif
,Brady has no use for it and Butler definitely earned it.

Haven't been on NT since yesterday afternoon. Hope you fellas had a great time posting while watching.

Great game with an unreal finish that still baffles me :smh: . DeadsetAce DeadsetAce Happy Birthday dude, pains me to say Congrats but it is in order. Same goes out to all the other Pats fans here.

This new era of Jets football will get theirs :smokin .

Haven't been on NT since yesterday afternoon. Hope you fellas had a great time posting while watching.

Great game with an unreal finish that still baffles me :smh: . DeadsetAce DeadsetAce Happy Birthday dude, pains me to say Congrats but it is in order. Same goes out to all the other Pats fans here.

This new era of Jets football will get theirs :smokin .

thanks brotha :pimp:

They wanted Russell to win the game. Marshawn would've scored and became MVP. They didn't want "u know why I'm here" at the podium. Smh put the chip on the line cuz u ain't want beast mode to shine
sounds very conspiratorial tin hat wearing, but i sort of agree

They wanted Russell to win the game. Marshawn would've scored and became MVP. They didn't want "u know why I'm here" at the podium. Smh put the chip on the line cuz u ain't want beast mode to shine
sounds very conspiratorial tin hat wearing, but i sort of agree
well they had 3 plays to win the game. it was a safe attempt to call a play for russ to win the game (<5% chance of him throwing an int) if he doesnt make a play then they run it the next two plays and probably score while leaving no time on the clock

wilson just happened to choke (combined with a GREAT read) and throw an int and the rest was history. not the best play call but thats more on the QB than the coaching staff imo, although thats not to say the coaches shouldnt get the blame since at that level you cant leave anything up to chance 

Brady is the best QB ive seen since im too young to compare him to montana and unitis. Saw the Elway chips but dont have a good feel on him. Never saw marino.

However i cant get over spy gate and think there should always be a "but" when discussing Brady. delategate was overblown but spygate sure as hell wasn't. Hes definitly better than payton and was before he won again. You cant just gloss over spygate and the burned tapes sure dont help.

Spygate actually was overblown. Teams could film but the pats did it from an angle that wasn't allowed. Defensive signals are open for everybody to see. Why do you think coaches still try to hide them?

Mangini was just salty and decided to throw them under the bus to get his career in NY a head start.

Lol. That's not how spygate went at all... Lol. all teams weren't ALLOWED to do it firstly.. Secondly the patriots didn't get caught for using 'different angles' lol.. That's hilarious..

And dont leave out the extra radio frequency the pats were using that allowed Brady to have coaches taking in his ear way past the cut off time ..

:rofl: @ 'different angles' lol. Wow.

Add in the fact that the punishment was levied before all evidence was out, then said evidence was burned, I'll say spygate was pretty much swept under the rug, it definitely wasn't 'over blown'...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom