OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

would u sell CTIC today if your cost was 1.41?

historically speaking, it shuold dip tomorrow, but i'm not sure if it's worht selling now and getting back in later this week

Thanks to CTIC and SAY, portfolio is astro turf green
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by teddy jam

historically speaking, it shuold dip tomorrow, but i'm not sure if it's worht selling now and getting back in later this week

i'd sell, profit is profit. and the flatlining is not helping anyone. just buy on a dip if it happens.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

To the guys like lilchico, jordan23, Andycrazn, ... What did you gusy study in college, and is the stocket market game comprised of pure analytical skills, or is it a math game?

For the most part you guys are usually on the same page. Do you guys soley trust your personal decisions?

i went to school for business economics and accounting. my reads are mainly off companies balance sheets and future expectations, but with so much manipulationin the market this has gotten a lot harder. a lot of my education on the market has come through family.

i have started reading into charts, a la chico and andy, but i have a long way to learn. lately i have been real lucky with some picks, and the picks of othersin this thread...

CTIC's daily MACD looks to be crossing to the positive. 60 minute though looks to be coming down, but overall it should go higher. Short term resistanceright now near 1.66. You can take profit now and possibly get in lower, but I don't think it'll go as low as you got in. Profit is profit though.Don't fall in love with a stock or it will break your heart.

All IMO.

Edit: Nice Teddy! Glad you took profit.

LiLcHiCo4LiFe wrote:

CTIC's daily MACD looks to be crossing to the positive. 60 minute though looks to be coming down, but overall it should go higher. Short term resistance right now near 1.66. You can take profit now and possibly get in lower, but I don't think it'll go as low as you got in. Profit is profit though. Don't fall in love with a stock or it will break your heart.

All IMO.

oh of course, never will it hit 1.41 before sep 4 ..i know that

maybe low 1.60s or high 1.50s would be nice

LiLcHiCo4LiFe wrote:

CTIC's daily MACD looks to be crossing to the positive. 60 minute though looks to be coming down, but overall it should go higher. Short term resistance right now near 1.66. You can take profit now and possibly get in lower, but I don't think it'll go as low as you got in. Profit is profit though. Don't fall in love with a stock or it will break your heart.

All IMO.

oh of course, never will it hit 1.41 before sep 4 ..i know that

maybe low 1.60s or high 1.50s would be nice

no
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

damn DIS bought MVL for $4 Billion? didnt know the comic industry was still making cake, i guess they are hoping the movies do well.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by akuratl02

To the guys like lilchico, jordan23, Andycrazn, ... What did you gusy study in college, and is the stocket market game comprised of pure analytical skills, or is it a math game?

For the most part you guys are usually on the same page. Do you guys soley trust your personal decisions?

I happen to be still in college. Im not taking classes that necessarily deal with analysis of the market but I am taking classes that help you understand the market a little bit better ie economics. I do technical anlaysis. I know that there are plenty of different types of analysis out there that many investors use, but the reason I use this one is because I understand it
laugh.gif

I mainly have been pointed in the right direction by LilChico (told me a couple websites to use that he uses), and I have spent tons of time learning, reading up on the subject, and doing practice problems with live companies to see how well I am learning. There is still much to learn however. I hope this helps somewhat.

IEternaly, GO CTIC!!!! I think I may sell today then buy back in later on in the week on a dip (we both know how this stock did last week
frown.gif
)

-J23C
Appreciate the info iEternally,LiLChico, Teddy Jam, Andycrazn, Jordan23
pimp.gif

Hey J23C, can you tell me what websites/books would make good reading material. I printed out some info off of Investopedia because I have seen that mentionedseveral times already. Any others?

Good luck to you fellas, and I'll be
nerd.gif
... You'd figure in athread where there is a currency being lost/gained daily there would be bickering amongst perceptions and theories, but you guys maintain .. Great work !!

^

i like those bands also...wait until they squeeze, then BOOM!
smile.gif

akuratl02, i will send you some info soon

-J23C

If u don't mind can u send me the info as well I don't know anything about stocks or investing but I've been following this thread for a while so Iwould appreciate that.

^

i like those bands also...wait until they squeeze, then BOOM!
smile.gif

akuratl02, i will send you some info soon

-J23C

If u don't mind can u send me the info as well I don't know anything about stocks or investing but I've been following this thread for a while so Iwould appreciate that.

CTIC holders

i dont know if i want to buy back in....did u read this article?

http://www.thestreet.com/...m_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA

highlights are basically ...FDA might give a standard review on sep 4, which would be a dissapointment ...CTIC released a shady press conference saying we lookforward to discussing priority review...

and at the end it says

UPDATE: I heard back from Cell Therapeutics' spokesman Dan Eramian who confirms that company is appealing FDA's decision to grant pixantrone astandard, 10-month review.

"Yes, we respectfully discussed their decision, but official, final FDA notification is scheduled for Sept. 4, so I would not speculate," he told me,via email.

CTIC holders

i dont know if i want to buy back in....did u read this article?

http://www.thestreet.com/...m_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA

highlights are basically ...FDA might give a standard review on sep 4, which would be a dissapointment ...CTIC released a shady press conference saying we look forward to discussing priority review...

and at the end it says

UPDATE: I heard back from Cell Therapeutics' spokesman Dan Eramian who confirms that company is appealing FDA's decision to grant pixantrone a standard, 10-month review.

"Yes, we respectfully discussed their decision, but official, final FDA notification is scheduled for Sept. 4, so I would not speculate," he told me, via email.
people are saying april 2010 is a better bet

Back
Top Bottom