OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What I don't get is all these people saying "I have X amount of amc or gme and idc if it's goes to zero I'm riding this wave". In my mind its like then what's the point of even getting the surfboard out if you just planning on drowning. When is it enough if you don't care that it goes to zero? Just mind boggling to me I guess.
"Stick it to the man*

About to patiently watch how GME, AMC and Dogecoin play out while putting money into my long term plays which are Core Civic and Alto Ingredients.

Tape is weak today, wait for 10 am to see if a trend forms if you're looking to long. I nibbled 5 shares of IPOE just because but im not looking to be buying anything at the moment, we can see a lot of selling today.

Did not like the setup of anything at open. IPOE must have been mentioned somewhere because it went to the moon. I hesitated, waiting for around $21. SMH.

Im following you bro
Please don't follow me blindly. Thanks.
Did not like the setup of anything at open. IPOE must have been mentioned somewhere because it went to the moon. I hesitated, waiting for around $21. SMH.
If I thought it would go up $3 from the gap up highs, I would've doubled down instead of just nibbling. Ridiculous move. Not adding any more at this point.

Of the 12 stocks RH closed/limited, only one is up so far this morning (if you bought at market open).

May be time to find other unknown pumpers.

Watching the SPY chart is like watching a brainwashing propaganda video from the movies

about to turn into Blanka

I got calls for $375 though about to sell I’m not a fan of consolidation

Back
Top Bottom