OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I haven't traded an option in six years. Just been against it but.... I am eyeing some really DOTM Puts on GME. Very tempted.

BUY MORE TO THE MOON

AE2E67FB-E952-4FF9-89DA-D5C7B9E5441D.gif

How has someone not tapped him on the shoulder yet. If there is anyone who is at risk for SEC intervention it's him. HE is SEC governed, he is tripping.

Then again he already did this before and felt like he got away with it.
Dude is going to get so many subpoenas this year :lol:

Make my ETSY holding pump, Elon.

Chamath made some really good points, curious to see how the music is gonna stop on this trade though.

Gotta hope there’s no Long Term Capital Management type of situations out here where some large funds go belly up with massive amounts of exposure unrelated to these names that are being shorted

How has someone not tapped him on the shoulder yet. If there is anyone who is at risk for SEC intervention it's him. HE is SEC governed, he is tripping.

Then again he already did this before and felt like he got away with it.

for what exactly?

I truly hope the SEC is reading message boards, if so YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO ROBINHOOD FOR MARKET MANIPULATION YOU IDIOTS
when will they learn about selling naked calls and puts? im surprised these idiots haven't done that yet as free money to blow themselves up.

Just imagine one of these companies announces a partnership with Reddit. Like BB or something...

I'd take a loan and go all in because that **** would be maddd!!!

On another note, the market is holding up rather well considering pre-market looked bloody

Back
Top Bottom