OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

and because of the dam hold i lost a good 8-900

my stop order sell never fulfilled at the price i set :smh:
you need to set a stop limit. A stop just triggers a market sale after that price, a stop limit triggers a limit order for the price you want to sell it at.
Can someone explain why does a stock become suspended

Im HEATED right now
volatility hits the circuit breaker to protect the asset and it’s holders. Honestly no one should feel fomo and regret over this turd. This is just boiler room ********. It’ll be back to $10 at some point. Just take profits, have fun trading it, use a stop, manage risk, etc

took a small position in cgc at 18.93. 25 shares. We’ll see how it goes. Some pressure at 21 but over that and this can fly.

Does Insider Trading really even matter? Has anyone besides Martha Stewart ever even gotten in trouble? You have the MRNA execs doing it, this guy with Kodak, etc... nothing ever happens so who even cares

How could you have known about Kodak?

The game is rigged fam. Any plays on Kodak is down to pure luck or full on insider trading.

I mean, you can try to make plays on it now but I don't get how there's any FOMO here.

Twitter

as simple as it sounds, saw it trending yesterday, read about the news, put money in

sold shares towards end of the day, kicking myself but held on to some

you need to set a stop limit. A stop just triggers a market sale after that price, a stop limit triggers a limit order for the price you want to sell it at.
volatility hits the circuit breaker to protect the asset and it’s holders. Honestly no one should feel fomo and regret over this turd. This is just boiler room bull****. It’ll be back to $10 at some point. Just take profits, have fun trading it, use a stop, manage risk, etc

took a small position in cgc at 18.93. 25 shares. We’ll see how it goes. Some pressure at 21 but over that and this can fly.

so you're saying next time do a stop limit order instead of a stop order?

I think everybody lost out because of the suspension, it went from +$50 to about $36 instantly, no gradual fall at all

How could you have known about Kodak?

The game is rigged fam. Any plays on Kodak is down to pure luck or full on insider trading.

I mean, you can try to make plays on it now but I don't get how there's any FOMO here.
Um Trump was talkin about it yesterday during a press conference and them being granted a loan, so that information was there for everybody who was watching and listening

Twitter

as simple as it sounds, saw it trending yesterday, read about the news, put money in

sold shares towards end of the day, kicking myself but held on to some

so you're saying next time do a stop limit order instead of a stop order?

I think everybody lost out because of the suspension, it went from +$50 to about $36 instantly, no gradual fall at all
Stops don't trigger during gaps. Halts suck sometimes, it's bad luck. When you have a stock going crazy stupid crazy quickly like that, you're better off trimming as it's running.
Houstonvet713 Houstonvet713 Was that information available on June 23rd as well?
Definitely a wise guy who heard something. No one would own a turd like Kodak in their sane mind.

Trimmed a little LVGO.

EAEA29E9-9396-40FA-BBF3-60ADCC119F90.jpeg

509E8FB2-D3F6-4069-9971-EEC242D96622.jpeg

Stops don't trigger during gaps. Halts suck sometimes, it's bad luck. When you have a stock going crazy stupid crazy quickly like that, you're better off trimming as it's running.
Definitely a wise guy who heard something. No one would own a turd like Kodak in their sane mind.

Trimmed a little LVGO.

It was very hard to trim anything, stock halted about 10-15 times in a 20 min span this morning

No, AMD was supposed to be my play yesterday, so I ignored it :smh:. I did buy in to BLNK from his last alert though.

If anyone is interested, Tim is doing a live trading session on Friday.

5EA9591E-15D4-4E0E-B9CF-DF5EFCB60F85.jpeg
I've been watching BLNK for months since some idiot on WSB posted a lengthy post about it. Put it on my watchlist for some reason and have regretted not playing an option at least once a week for the past several weeks. Cant believe it was under $3 a month ago.

I hate it here.

I need to learn how to take profits fam.

Just saw my profits disappear in a matter of seconds with that SLV dump.

Went from close to 90% profit to 10% loss. That's a 100% swing.

My greedy self was trying to get to 100% before selling. But I was actually gonna sell. So close and then massive dump.

Ended up selling my pton stock, could have waited since the stock was going up but I wanted to have more money to put into DKNG with the NBA starting tomorrow.

I've been watching BLNK for months since some idiot on WSB posted a lengthy post about it. Put it on my watchlist for some reason and have regretted not playing an option at least once a week for the past several weeks. Cant believe it was under $3 a month ago.

My buddy has made a killing on BLNK

I hate it here.

I need to learn how to take profits fam.

Just saw my profits disappear in a matter of seconds with that SLV dump.

Went from close to 90% profit to 10% loss. That's a 100% swing.

My greedy self was trying to get to 100% before selling. But I was actually gonna sell. So close and then massive dump.
Sometimes it be like that. Idk if you saw the story I posted a bit ago but I got wild greedy in March with a SPY put dated for October, had almost $1K gains on a $186 contract that I wanted to get to an even $1K, and didnt sell. It's worth $20 now :lol: Sometimes it's a tough lesson to learn, but as long as you do learn, it's not in vain.

Back
Top Bottom