OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

SCO up 60% today.... kicking myself for not buying but I expected crude to have even a slight dead cat bounce today

The Oil Market is a true snapshot of the real state of Markets & Economy.

FED soon come.
When you says fed soon come, you mean bailout?

Also is it wise to invest in oil now since so low? And what stocks preferably index would allow me to do so?

When you says fed soon come, you mean bailout?

Also is it wise to invest in oil now since so low? And what stocks preferably index would allow me to do so?

Totally joking...............but, ya never know.
*Bizarro world in Markets

You have time to enter Oil/Gas/Energy markets since it'll be a while for all this to shake out.
I'm partial to Halliburton (HAL).

NFLX earnings reaction will be interesting.... a lot of subscriber growth has to be priced in by now.

TXN will be interesting as well for semi's

I'm not trading any but still holding massive NQ short.

A42CDA6A-2583-4DA9-980E-1EA52C468CB5.jpeg

So pretty much all camps or shales are shut in besides Permian ( midland ) and Colorado . Offshore , North Dakota , Wyoming , Oklahoma , south Texas , and Louisiana oil fields are done for 9-18 months .

NFLX had a layup Q... entire world locked at home, most generous unemployment/stimulus benefits in history rolled out across the world.... and they still missed EPS and barely scraped by a revenue beat despite adding double the amount of subscribers forecast.

EDIT: turned red now in after hours :lol:

NFLX had a layup Q... entire world locked at home, most generous unemployment/stimulus benefits in history rolled out across the world.... and they still missed EPS and barely scraped by a revenue beat despite adding double the amount of subscribers forecast.

EDIT: turned red now in after hours :lol:

In and out was the move lol

Back
Top Bottom