OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Any thoughts on Affirm? Seems like it’s pretty down right now and kind of looks like a good time to buy.

Good luck owning bank stocks over the next 10 years

You can't blindly own ANY stock over the next 10 years.

Index funds, maybe.

Banks are definitely the flavor of the year so far (and very likely will continue to be for a while as long as these rates are going up)

So the bank play definitely makes sense now.

Ugly out there today :smh:

I thought that yesterday went better than we could have hoped for, and today still manages to fall sharply. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Ugly out there today :smh:

I thought that yesterday went better than we could have hoped for, and today still manages to fall sharply. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Agree 100%

It's clear the algorithms don't care and they've been kept unchanged.

As long as the 10year goes up, it sells off. And the faster the rate of increase in the 10year, the more forceful the sell-off.

At least that's what it kinda looks like.

On monday I was between buying dmtk and upst.... I picked dmtk... fml
I had UPST on my screen for a trade through 63 and it sold off into the 50s so I took it off. Wouldn't have held it through earnings anyway. Oh well.

Bids open for FSLY at 67.30 and PINS 67.8. First to fill gets kept, other probably gets canceled or traded. In theory I'm already very long PINS and I should probably buy more FSLY. We'll see.

Added a little more SE again

I'm bag holding quite a few positions that I don't have super high conviction in.

Early Feb before the correction, I bought some spacs at ridiculous prices really (for spacs).

HAAC & RTP especially. I mean, the long term theory with them is not bad... if you're getting them close to NAV. Not the stupid prices I paid. I think I bought RTP at like $14 or $15

What??

And I'd been so disciplined with earlier spacs: BFLY, BFT, THCB. Got all those at great prices and never chased. Worked out well.

Might just take the L on those I'm red in and throw capital at more SE dips instead. Or TSLA.

I don't have enough TSLA.

Back
Top Bottom