OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

We're 2.96% off the peak of 3950 on Feb 16th at this very moment. Marking this down so we can see where it goes from here.

But that's the short-termism of it all. People are freaking out over a 3% move. If it was an up move, there wouldn't be massive euphoria.

I’m getting smoked but I need to remind myself of how lucky I am to have had cushion. Up 9.4% in one account and 16.67% in the other. Keep perspective Yall and avoid margin until we make a higher low in the trend.

Back to ice chip sandwiches for me

Crying Goofy Floating GIF.gif

:rofl: people will do anything to make a buck

And people miss out on great opportunities because of their ego and limited capacity to think outside the box. *Shrug*

You heart boost? Then you should know many sneaker companies passed on boost. They probably thought it was stupid. I mean, obviously it’s ugly, but that’s no reason to dismiss it so quickly. It’s their loss. Same here. Laugh, but ultimately it’s your loss.

Can you take this conversation to the actual thread where people care? I say that respectfully, this is the stock market thread. I don’t think many of us care to invest in digital highlights over actual companies.

No problem. I appreciate all the great info I got in this thread so I wanted to give back the best way I could. But this is the second and last day I’m mentioning it here. People can PM me if interested.

Okay stocks, let’s rally a bit. Most of us who buy dips probably already did so. Time to rally.

Back
Top Bottom