OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

No where did I say that demand is drying up
You re still under the impression that retail investors was driving this ship
For all we know hedge funds could have been playing the bullish side just in the shadows waiting it’s better the short at $400 than it was at $20
Exactly what happened from 100-500. 4-50 was retail.

For all we know hedge funds could have been playing the bullish side just in the shadows waiting it’s better the short at $400 than it was at $20

There were definitely hedge funds and billionaires buying it up, but to completely shut down trading on Robinhood... I mean, why would they need to do that?

I agree with the risks, especially when a stock rises that quickly.

But, right now there are infinitely more buy orders than sell. The problem is some brokerages are not allowing the buy, only the sell.

Anyone use or know about Acorns? Ive had a few people lately mention it and im trying to get a better understanding other than them just saying theyre putting in xx monthly and sending change from debit purchases to the acct.

From what i gathered with them just seems like a savings acct which i already have a high yield acct with CapOne

There were definitely hedge funds and billionaires buying it up, but to completely shut down trading on Robinhood... I mean, why would they need to do that?

I agree it was trash of these platforms to do this
But to think that a crash wasn’t going to happen is neglect on your part we seen it happen with crypto
And on the market side we seen it happen with Kodak

Kodak went from $2 to $60 in the matter of days now it’s back to $9

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm called it damn near to the minute

Ya'll need to listen to this man for real. johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you should start a youtube channel or something because you can monetize on this. Your info is legit solid info. Not the crazy personalities out there already telling people "this will go to the moon!"

There's a solid guy on YT already who preaches good beginner info his name is Nate O'Brien. Very patient and calculated approach to basic money handling in general.

My man is helping a lot of us make slow and steady gains. Thats the way to win this race. Not emotional gambling where maybe 2% get rich off from and the other 98% get ******.

He's got a gift waiting for him once I pay off these loans hopefully sooner than later.

Of course the big boys were driving things up, as they normally do. The issue here is when it was primetime, they pulled entire stocks off the platforms and let those hedges take profits. This is not normal.

Anyone use or know about Acorns? Ive had a few people lately mention it and im trying to get a better understanding other than them just saying theyre putting in xx monthly and sending change from debit purchases to the acct.

From what i gathered with them just seems like a savings acct which i already have a high yield acct with CapOne

Yes - I got like 8% last year from this, it’s great I suggested it a few months back. Let me know if you want a referral.

I agree it was trash of these platforms to do this
But to think that a crash wasn’t going to happen is neglect on your part we seen it happen with crypto
And on the market side we seen it happen with Kodak

Kodak went from $2 to $60 in the matter of days now it’s back to $9

Come on, I showed y’all the put I bought on this :lol:. Everyone saw the crash coming, but to say retail wasn’t a major part in this when they basically shut down retail investors from trading the stock is crazy to me.

So at this point Citadel who Floated Melvin, is willing to throw Robinhood under the bus to protect Melvin’s shorts right?

It’s win-win cause they protect their stake plus reduce access to normal everyday people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom